Goalie of the Future??

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
You can always use that betting company Granlund and Toskala endorse.

Veikkaus is actually a state-owned monopoly rather than a betting company.

Make it an account bet :naughty:

Or avatar.

Or user name.

Naww :laugh:

I challenge you to an avatar bet on a different subject though.

I bet that Spurgeon WILL score over 25 points this season. The loser will wear an avatar of the winner's choice for 1 month. A loss of avatar due to infractions will double the time lost.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
I've seen Keumper play and everything about him screams Justin Pogge all over again. Style, previous performances, how he appears to handle pressure...

Maybe a sports psychologist could hypnotize these young goalies to stop replaying the last weak goal they let in and focus on the *now* and stop the next one...

Just sayin'...

Maybe looks like him, stats look nothing like Pogges. Pogge didn't put up Hackett or Kuemper numbers until his like 6th year in the AHL.

forthewild

Aug 17, 2009
a poll thread with out a poll?

my vote here is for Gustafsson, but not for a few more years, i think he will come NA next year and will need some time to adjust to the rink size.

I also can see a Gustafsson/Hackett double team, much like the early history of the Wild, you go with the hot guy.

Bronson

Apr 5, 2007
Goalies are terribly hard to predict. I'm saying Gustafsson but it might as well be someone we haven't even drafted yet.

Haite

x
Jun 27, 2011
Goalies are terribly hard to predict. I'm saying Gustafsson but it might as well be someone we haven't even drafted yet.

Especially transition from Europe to North-America can be very tricky for goalies. For example, last season's FEL goalie of the year Riku Helenius has .880 SVS% in 12 games in the AHL this year. Another very solid Finnish goalie prospect and a former Wild pick Niko Hovinen has played 15 games with .889 SVS% in the ECHL, after being one of the best goalies in FEL last season. Tbh I'm surprised so many have been saying Gustafsson, I'd still go with Hackett.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad