Goal song for 2015/16

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
I know it's on youtube, but maybe you should change that to the censored version. I don't care, but someone might.

I never really thought about it that way, as typical male hockey fans enjoy boobies ...but I changed it to the censored version for any women in this forum who may become offended.

If any guys were offended by this...sorry, I cannot help you with that. :sarcasm:

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
Gonna get ripped for this one but just a portion of the song would work, and it would have to be longer somehow, but at 44 seconds it starts.

Dangles13

Jul 2, 2015
I think the solution to picking 1 goal song is to allow the players to pick their own, individual songs.

Then the fan knows who scored without even watching the play!

I think this is a good idea and they should follow my recommendation.

Instead of each player it would be cool if each line had their own goal song. Then the kids can have their annoying pop song and the Wagon line can have some old school rock. It would be pretty cool to see what everyone would come up with.

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
Instead of each player it would be cool if each line had their own goal song. Then the kids can have their annoying pop song and the Wagon line can have some old school rock. It would be pretty cool to see what everyone would come up with.

Great idear...almost better than mine...but not quite :sarcasm:.

For the older lines they might like this one starting at 1:07:

For the new guys:

:naughty:

Namtsua

Apr 4, 2011
BC
I don't normally listen to Fall Out Boy, but either 1:06 or 1:20 (for the crowd interaction)

EDIT: I forgot about this one too (Funny enough, I think I found this song from an Omark highlight video back when he was on the team :laugh:)

Last edited:

Greasy Sliders

Jun 29, 2012

2 Heads- Coleman Hell

I think this would be the perfect amount of annoyance for the other team. Only problem is the lyrics aren't exactly fitting, but the chorus would drive opponents nuts on the 6th goal.

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
It's 2015 and metal has never had a time and never will

To add to Puritania's thoughts, Metal is timeless. I get where you're coming from, perhaps from a non Metal fan's perspective, but it really is a close knit community (the way we like it) of fans that share a commonality in music. And it's been happening since the late '60s.

We got roots.

:facepalm:

The year doesn't matter. Metal will never die.

Metal's time is always, and forever. Don't forget it.

This.

@ Oilersfan11....great choice.

Juxta Position

Jul 2, 2006
Not a goal song, but I've thought for years a team(preferably the Oilers) should use this song as an entrance song:

can't believe how little love this is getting on here for an entrance song. this is absolutely perfect. fantastic beat and vocals for an entrance song.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad