Montreal
Looking for:

Montreal
Edmonton
Florida

and potentially

Buffalo
Boston

All great choices. You'd make it in time to start a fresh season 2(we'll be in playoffs soon).

Trust me, if you are active you won't regret it. We're committed to an active league and for the most part it has been nothing short of that, just a few couldn't keep up and we need some fresh GMs to take over and be active!

SakuSauce

Drive for 25
Dec 2, 2006
Montréal
Florida is now taken. We still have :habs and :edmonton available and possibly :sabres:bruins.

Just to let you know, Montreal and Edmonton's previous gms made few trades. So those 2 teams have not authentic rosters but still good teams. Montreal has also 2 high picks (could be first 2 picks as they have colorado's pick too) for the upcoming draft as they are both dead last in the league. As for Buffalo and Boston, Buffalo is in the playoffs with about 20 games left to play and Boston is 9th fighting for a playoff spot. All the choices are wise. Join us!!

premierplayer

Aug 2, 2010
Florida is now taken. We still have :habs and :edmonton available and possibly :sabres:bruins.

Just to let you know, Montreal and Edmonton's previous gms made few trades. So those 2 teams have not authentic rosters but still good teams. Montreal has also 2 high picks (could be first 2 picks as they have colorado's pick too) for the upcoming draft as they are both dead last in the league. As for Buffalo and Boston, Buffalo is in the playoffs with about 20 games left to play and Boston is 9th fighting for a playoff spot. All the choices are wise. Join us!!

I will take Boston. Can I start playing today?

SakuSauce

Drive for 25
Dec 2, 2006
Montréal
With 3 games in the season, Buffalo is 1st in the EAST. We really need a GM as playoffs start really soon. It's a great opportunity for an Active GM to join our league. Who's in??

Last edited:

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Looking for a blue jacket GM. Last I checked the jackets have 3rd overall pick(lottery hasn't happened, they may get 1st, 3rd or 4th). Starting season 2 relatively soon. Fresh start with a potential franchise potential prospect.

We're active, we're accomodating and we're just looking for that missing GM(last GM we need). We need people who want to play and are competitive. Come join!

TopTittie

Jul 26, 2006
As of now only CBJ is available, but once the playoffs end (real soon) we will re-evaluate which teams are active/not and let you know. A few other teams will probably free up.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Assuming our new member joins tomorrow as promised we should be full for season 2 but people come and go and we will screen even the current members to ensure minimal turnover. After I screen the current members don't be surprised if I need another person, we'll see!

Thanks for the interest, you are free to be reserves.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Ducks, Hawks and Rangers available.

Again, we're an active league. Out of 29 people(2 left so we're at 27 now) 28 of 29 logged into our forum in last 2 days. 24 of 29 have been on TODAY. The 29th member actually does log in but he's not home.

Simply put, we're an active league.

We have rules, we keep track of trades. We also have a chatbox where you may see up to half the league on at one time.

To give a little insight, we're a 50-50 GP league. Essentially, we allow up to 40-45 games during the season to be played and the rest is simmed. All playoff games are played. We do about 2 weeks in 3 days and already have a pre-set schedule at the beginning of every season.

We have trade caps for realism and we're very transparent, everyone's gotta post their trades up before they make them in-game.

We also allow members to vote on rule changes. AKA, we're a democracy, not a dictatorship. Of course, there's some rules that just seem infeasible to allow, like 20 min periods or something.

PM me if you're interested. If you're serious then you will not be disappointed. The only request I have is if you PM me put a list of preferences:

For instance:

1.Chicago
2.Anaheim
3.Rangers

First come, first served. Thanks

TopTittie

Jul 26, 2006
Chicago, Anaheim and Phoenix still free. PM one of me, LL or gally for more info!

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Still looking. Here's general idea of remaining teams, I may have missed some young guns who progressed. I didn't do deep search.

Anaheim has:

Semin
Horton
Ryan
Selanne
Stepan
Tlusty
Cammalleri
Cogliano
Fowler
Burns
Wideman
Hiller

Chicago has

Sharp
Hossa
Frolik
Kane
Bolland
Seabrook
Hjarlmarsson
Toews

They have young team I think Hayes, Saad, Morin, etc...

Phoenix

Burrows
Boedker
Larose
Hanzal
Vermette
Z. Smith
Yandle
OEL
B. Stuart
Rozsival
Smith