**GMco**GM Connected PS3 league lookin for Active GM(NYR available)**SEASON 2**

SakuSauce

Drive for 25
Dec 2, 2006
Montréal
GMco is an active league looking for active players to join. We've got 20+ active GMs on PS3, we got rules, our own small forum and everything is going well. We just need 4 new GMs (Florida, New York Islanders, Buffalo and Nashville) and a few reserves. If you join you can start playing as soon as possible. We have played about 6 weeks in the game. So its pretty early in the season and we're planning on doing 5-6 seasons, maybe more.

Only serious interest please. Lets do this

EDIT : We found 4 GMs and we are now full. We are still looking for reserve GMs. Which means that once a team gets available, we will contact you to join our league.

EDIT2 : NYR available.

Last edited:

The Finnish MacInnis*

I would like to join this league as the New York Rangers.

My PSN ID is J-Bear6 and I will be able to send a join request in about an hour.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Finnish MacInnis*

Was it a typo indicating that the Rangers were available?
I see Fortier80 there when I went to join.

TopTittie

Jul 26, 2006
Yeah but he hasn't been there in a week and he can only play before 2pm. It's better for everyone if you can play evenings!

I don't know if LL's plan was to replace him just yet but if so, you'll have to wait for him to remove fortier80 from the league.

The Finnish MacInnis*

He told me can't be active any longer. I will remove him when I get home from school. You will be allowed to join then:)

I will send you details regarding our forum when I get home.

That would be great.

I work 9:30-6 est, so getting my games in should be no issue.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Can i get buffolo, my other league slowly died out, hope this is active

psn:hockeyaddict

We're very active actually(we do 2 weeks in 3-4 days and most of us are done day 1). Buffalo is not available but we're waiting for NYI to show up. If he doesn't would be interested in NYI? and if he does, how would like to be a reserve?

Last edited:

Latz

Sep 24, 2012
I'm interested in joining a league. Are you guys still looking?

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
One last team needed. Florida GM requested. Team is intact, the only thing is the majority of the season has passed. The benefit however is that they are in the Mackinnon hunt if I remember correctly.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Tough week, looking for edmonton GM too.

If it's any consolation we're almost into playoffs and soon you can enter the draft and tweak before starting new season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad