Russia
Prediction:

the kings will have their way and do as they please to the Canucks

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Reservado

Would go well with my Easter steaks and 3 cheese twice baked potatoes.

TKzIG9wPTD262Eqg_hc1DQ_pl_375x500.png

Reactions: Lindgren and Play

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria
Certainly seemed like anytime the team was hemmed in their zone last night, it was Dries on the ice.
I mean overall i dont like ragging on guys.. i am so tired.. so done with watching boeser and myers play and do their things

But dries.. yeah i am just tired of watching him not do things because he cant read it quick enough.. react quick enough and battle hard enough

The kadri goal last night.. why go on one knee.. what are you trying to block (up by the blueline)

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Canucks with three games left on the road.....probably a narrow loss in L.A.; a regulation win in Anaheim; and the final game of the season with Arizone is a 'pick-em'. Could see an OT win or loss.

That would leave the Canucks dead even on the season at .500. But getting the rest of the way to 45 or so wins next season and even a wildcard spot will be a long, long journey.

And despite all the rosy optimism of another meaningless late-season push, this roster isn't going to get it down. And the Canuck brain-trust knows it.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Canucks with three games left on the road.....probably a narrow loss in L.A.; a regulation win in Anaheim; and the final game of the season with Arizone is a 'pick-em'. Could see an OT win or loss.

That would leave the Canucks dead even on the season at .500. But getting the rest of the way to 45 or so wins next season and even a wildcard spot will be a long, long journey.

And despite all the rosy optimism of another meaningless late-season push, this roster isn't going to get it down. And the Canuck brain-trust knows it.
Looking at the other teams in the Western Conference...many of them in rebuilds/ cores aging out..I dont think it gets any easier for the Canucks to make the playoffs next season (which isnt a high bar in the Western Conference).

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
I think it's awesome the leafs put their EBUG in for the last min of the game. Give the guy a great experience. But oh no the cooooooddddeee.

Reactions: Vector

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
I strongly disbelieve that at the actual organizational decision making level this is true.

Nov 1, 2011
i prefer to look at it as the Horvat fly the zone for dollars team = 20-28-3 (.416%)
vs the team with Hughes and Pettersson taking the leadership = 16-8-4 (.667%)

Now that's something for the fans to get loud about.

I just don’t care about Horvat, we traded him and I’m glad for the return.

Doubly glad we didn’t give him his huge payday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad