Post-Game Talk: [GM76] Canucks defeat Coyotes | 2-1 (Hughes & Garland) | Garland Revenge Game

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
ive missed the last buncha games because im out of the country but wow, looking at the box scores looks like hughes is making a late push to keep the norris out of reach

i like

suter miller boeser
hög petey pod
josh bluegers garland
mik lindholm laff

i think each line has the potential to do something special. second line could catch lightning in a bottle, à la jeff carter with rookie toffoli and pearson once upon a time. and that fourth line could be one hell of a shutdown line.

and when shit gets real,

petey miller boes
josh bluegers garland
hög lindholm pod
mik suter laff

but man, if that podkolzin spot in the lineup was toffoli…
I like that as well, although I'm uncertain if that's maybe a too much too soon thing for Podkolzin. The potential is certainly there, but I wouldn't want to prematurely rush him, which is a mistake we've already made once, IMO.

Reactions: vadim sharifijanov

LuckyDay

Mar 25, 2011
The Uncanny Valley
I thought we were throwing Lindholm under the bus this week? We're back to Petey?

I need to find out what Shorty uses for a scorecard write this down. It's hard to keep up.

TropicOfNoReturn

May 30, 2021
Getting the vibe that EP was pressured by the media and fans in to signing his contract and he doesn’t even want to be here.

Piss poor body language. Horrible leadership on display.
Remember all the talks last season about him being named Captain after the Horvat trade?

Yeesh. Bullet dodged.

alternate

Win the week!
Jun 9, 2006
victoria
Am I the only one not wanting a No Name Line reunion? I feel Garland and Joshua have outgrown Blueger. As good as that line was, think it's time Garshua get more talent between them.

Let Blueger anchor the 4th line, keep Garland and Dakota in the top 6.

Reactions: Regress2TheMeme

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
I like that as well, although I'm uncertain if that's maybe a too much too soon thing for Podkolzin. The potential is certainly there, but I wouldn't want to prematurely rush him, which is a mistake we've already made once, IMO.
Am I the only one not wanting a No Name Line reunion? I feel Garland and Joshua have outgrown Blueger. As good as that line was, think it's time Garshua get more talent between them.
Let Blueger anchor the 4th line, keep Garland and Dakota in the top 6.

actually garland and josh with lindholm when he’s back has the potential to be really good and a legit second line

then it’s just a question of whether petey is with hög or if you load up the 649 line. but good to have that flexibility.

Reactions: alternate

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad