GDT: [GM75] Canucks @ Golden Knights | Tue. Apr 2nd, 7:00pm | SNP | On the Road Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
WHEN: April 2nd, 7:00PM PST
WHERE: T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, NV, USA
TV: Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: Sportsnet 650

Canucks Line-Up:

TBD

Golden Knights Line-Up:

Barbashev-Eichel-Marchessault
Dorofeyev-Karlsson-Mantha
Cotter-Stephenson-Amadio
Howden-Roy-Kolesar

Hanifin-Hague
Martinez-Pietrangelo
McNabb-Theodore

Hill

Last edited:

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
so many implications between this game, the edmonton - st. louis game and the los angeles - winnipeg game

Reactions: Indiana

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Hey guys, my playoff tickets just came in!

IMG_2250.jpeg

My Dad used to be a season ticket holder. He's going through his old files and getting rid of them. Found these stashed somewhere in there. Canucks used to send you tickets for the entire playoffs whether those games existed or not.

3rd round was $137 and Finals tickets were $205.50.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Vegas blueline seems to be figuring it out. Goaltending has been rather solid. Hertl is likely drawing into the line up next week.

You need your top players to just show up for this one as this could be your 1st round opponent.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Hope the Canucks rise to the level of their opponents here. Vegas is 7-2-1 in their last 10, so they're starting to right themselves after a pretty gnarly slump after the TDL. The Canucks are pretty similar with a 6-3-1.

On tonight's out of town scoreboard - Edmonton and St. Louis ought to be interesting. St. Louis fell flat on their face against the Sharks the other night, but if they want to keep their slim playoff hopes alive, they simply have to beat Edmonton tonight. Hard to picture it going that way - but it was hard to picture the Sharks beating the Blues, too.

Kings and Jets would be interesting, too. If the Kings win, they help themselves and also close the gap for Nashville to catch Winnipeg. Winnipeg is struggling right now, 3-6-1 in their last 10 games, and they are only 4 points up on the Preds.

LemonSauceD

The Negotiator
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
If Demko wasn’t injured he probably would’ve separated himself from others for the Vezina. Both Bobrovsky and Hellebuyck have been dog water the last couple of weeks and Demko still leads them in wins.

If Demko returns as soon as April 6th, and wins 4 or so games, I have a hard time thinking he doesn’t win the Vezina but of course GM’s outside of the pacific probably have no idea how good this guy has been.

The guy literally has 13 regulation losses.

bh53

Sep 18, 2017
Victoria
This game takes place on my birthday, so that's neat.
That's really cool. Happy early birthday! Having a Canucks game be something you can do on your birthday is fun

I've only ever had one and will only ever have one as it was game 7 of the bubble playoffs against Vegas. Safe to say it wasn't a good birthday

ManVanFan

Mar 28, 2024
I know he’s just stepping in because Lindholm is out and Boeser left practice for a bit, but I’ve seen enough Bains this year. I’d much rather have PDG bang dudes and chaos mayhem on the forecheck on the 4th line.
It's clear that Bains has potential but the results are just not there. He hasn't been on for an even strength goal for in 7 games. PDG has the experience that could help out as the games get tougher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad