GDT: [GM73] Canucks vs Stars | Thur. Mar 28th, 7:00pm | SNP | Big Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
I guess they didn't want to break that line up earlier in the season, but somewhat surprised it took this long to try Joshua in the top-six and that it's happening directly after a rather long-term-ish injury. Put him on PP2 net front as well.

Reactions: Indiana

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
I got the email confirmation that I am in for Canucks playoff tickets. I'll receive an access code on Friday. Yessir peoples, we are back in playoff hype.
Same here. I'm sure it'll be very expensive but... think I will YOLO it and buy a ticket for a game. I attended my only playoff game when the Sens made it to the ECF and it was a blast even though they lost the game I attended and I don't care that much for them. Getting out of the Canadian Tire parking lot, on the other hand...

Grumbler

Oct 25, 2012
If we clinch, just play the rest of the remaining games to prevent injuries. Could never forget how we lost Malholtra in 2011. Would've swept the hawks if he was there.

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
NHL pay check?
Getting bigger up front?
They used up one (two?) of their four call ups allowed after the TDL.

Lindholm still game day decision?
good morning guys!

good to see you hockey fanatics are at it early!!

i noticed di giuseppe palyed last game after missing the previous 3---was he injured or a healthy scratch those games he missed?

SopelFanThe3rd

Cock of the Walk
Oct 25, 2020
Your Mother's House.
NHL pay check?
Getting bigger up front?
They used up one (two?) of their four call ups allowed after the TDL.

Lindholm still game day decision?
I get that Lindholm is hurt but if Joshua is coming back then PDG is a healthy scratch and Bains is a second scratch. Seems weird. Is it his birthday?! lol

good morning guys!

good to see you hockey fanatics are at it early!!

i noticed di giuseppe palyed last game after missing the previous 3---was he injured or a healthy scratch those games he missed?
he was a healthy scratch and looks to be back in the press box tonight.

Surprised there is a PDG fan out there lol. Why do you ask?

If we clinch, just play the rest of the remaining games to prevent injuries. Could never forget how we lost Malholtra in 2011. Would've swept the hawks if he was there.
I doubt that. That Hawks team was in that Canucks team's head big time.

ManVanFan

Mar 28, 2024
WHEN: March 28th, 7:00PM PST
WHERE: Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC
TV: SNP
RADIO: Sportsnet 650

Canucks Line-Up:

Joshua-Miller-Boeser
Höglander-Pettersson-Garland
Mikheyev-Blueger-Lafferty
Podkolzin-Suter-Åman

Hughes-Hronek
Soucy-Myers
Zadorov-Cole

TBD

Stars Line-Up:

TBD
I'd like to see Joshua-Blueger-Garland put back together. I suspect by the end of the first period the lines will be juggled anyways though.

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
I get that Lindholm is hurt but if Joshua is coming back then PDG is a healthy scratch and Bains is a second scratch. Seems weird. Is it his birthday?! lol

he was a healthy scratch and looks to be back in the press box tonight.

Surprised there is a PDG fan out there lol. Why do you ask?

I doubt that. That Hawks team was in that Canucks team's head big time.
i live adjacent to charlotte, and he played for the checkers in the AHL several years thus i've followed his career BUT most importantly, i was thinking of picking him in fantsay since my team is in the playoffs and vancouver vs anaheim is the only game on the docket on sunday and every shot on goal and hit counts!!

thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad