GDT: [GM73] Canucks vs Stars | Thur. Mar 28th, 7:00pm | SNP | Big Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlainVigneaultsGum

Holidays in two days
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2012
Calgary, AB
The most memorable thing about the 2020 bubble playoffs is someone on Twitter posting Brock Boesers face on Bindy Johal's body, whom was wearing an Adidas tracksuit with his famous phrase "I'm still around".

I think I posted that :laugh: with a IYKYK

HM to Marchessault getting into it with people on Twitter.

YOUR DOG IS AS UGLY AS YOU STOP WASTING MY TIME 🤬🤬🤬

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby

McBain returns
mcbain.gif

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Glad to see Joshua return.

Really hope the Lindholm injury isn't too serious as we need him to build some chemistry with the team prior to the playoffs.

Reactions: Indiana

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
As much as I like to see a local boy play, not a great sign that Bains is coming back IMO. He's still very raw, but seeing as the other options would be Dries or Linus K I get it.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
As much as I like to see a local boy play, not a great sign that Bains is coming back IMO. He's still very raw, but seeing as the other options would be Dries or Linus K I get it.
Still a work in progress, but i was underwhelmed with Bains on his last call up....He certainly had lots of try, but his reads were not at the NHL level.

Not to mention, taking undisciplined penalties in the o-zone..It was starting to become a habit.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
I think Bains is being rewarded for his overall progress down on the farm......if there's a prospect in the Canucks prospect pool who's improved more than Bains, then it's tough to come up with one.

Maybe Lekerimakki, but he hasn't been playing at the same level of Bains. Would be nice to see the kid from Surrey get his first NHL goal. He came close last time.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Still a work in progress, but i was underwhelmed with Bains on his last call up....He certainly had lots of try, but his reads were not at the NHL level.

Not to mention, taking undisciplined penalties in the o-zone..It was starting to become a habit.
Yeah though I liked him making plays offensively he chased a lot on his own end and had too many penalties he took out of not being able to defend properly. But if Tocchet is also looking for a sparkplug then unfortunately I don't think he has any other good option.

sandwichbird2023

Aug 4, 2004
Wow not only is Joshua back, but he is jumping right onto the top line. No easing back into things for him.

Obviously I hope he works out in that spot, but its nice to know we have the option to reunite the Joshua-Blueger-Garland line whenever we need a boost or shake things up. That line was so good for so long, wouldn't mind seeing them together again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad