GDT: [GM71] Canucks vs Flames | Sat. Mar 23rd, 7:00pm | HNIC | So Much Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimnastic

Canucks Diehard
Nov 13, 2017
Sydney
This is my last game before I fly back to Australia tomorrow. I saw them sadly lose to Washington. Took my daughter to her first game (and in the family seats as well) the night before she flew back to Newcastle. Hoping this is a fun game.....Lindholm and Zedorov vs Kuz and Tanev.

I must say, I really don't know what to expect of this team. A sleeper, a slaughter, I just don't know.

Reactions: Grantham and Vector

geebster

Sponsor
Oct 26, 2019
This is my last game before I fly back to Australia tomorrow. I saw them sadly lose to Washington. Took my daughter to her first game (and in the family seats as well) the night before she flew back to Newcastle. Hoping this is a fun game.....Lindholm and Zedorov vs Kuz and Tanev.

I must say, I really don't know what to expect of this team. A sleeper, a slaughter, I just don't know.
Tanev isn't there. But Lindholm and Zadorov vs Kuz definitely. Marky is there too ofc.

Reactions: I am toxic

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Oh, I thought Markstrom was injured. What is wrong with Tanev? He is one of my faves.
Tanev was traded to the Stars. Now his jerseys are

giphy.gif

Reactions: I am toxic

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Don’t forget the big body presence of Phaneuf. Hopefully guys like Ruutu and Cooke can get under their skin.

Probably the biggest fall of a career I can recall. Dion Phaneuf in his first 4 years was on his way to a potential HOF career then the wheels fell off so quickly. He just became another guy and not a top defensemen no longer.

Reactions: SeawaterOnIce
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad