GDT: [GM70] Canucks vs Canadiens | Thu. Mar 21st, 7:00pm | SNP/TSN2 | The Inhabitants

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandwichbird2023

Aug 4, 2004
Petterssons goal was on the PP.

Miller on the left wall gave us like 3 or 4 tap ins that just didnt go as well. Boeser couldve had a hattrick just off of those if he finished. Powerplay looked great and scored one when we needed it
So glad they finally put JTM back on that left wall and the PP generating chances again. Petey also missed a great chance on the one-timer feed from Miller. The PP is finally showing life again.

Just hope JTM's ankle is ok after that block shot. It didn't seem to affect his play last game but sometimes the swelling begins after the skate comes off. Hope its nothing major.

Reactions: geebster

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
It used to be a big deal when the Habs rolled into town..Even when their teams were not very good, Carey Price would steal it for them.

Hopefully, all the Habs sweaters should bring some atmosphere in the building, but its a game that the Canucks should win.

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
In recent history, that line of Sutter, Dorsett, and I’m blanking on the 3rd linemate, was excellent for a dozen or so games until Dorsett had that career ending injury.
1711048457665.png

?

• Haha
Reactions: wonton15

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Not to diminish Cole's contributions as a 35-year old veteran who's given them some valuable minutes this year--but I think the team is actually better on the back end with Juulsen in the lineup.

Reactions: Flik

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Not to diminish Cole's contributions as a 35-year old veteran who's given them some valuable minutes this year--but I think the team is actually better on the back end with Juulsen in the lineup.
A refreshed and managed Cole is better but it shouldn't matter much and Juulsen is right handed which helps. Smart to load manage them all if they can afford to

Reactions: MS

LuckyDay

Mar 25, 2011
The Uncanny Valley
As long as he's good/great in his own end I think they are OK with him. I think Tocchet is lying is trying to run interference for him. The opposite, the player or team not saying their injured is more common it seems to me.

Why are we choosing Lindholm as the newest whipping boy? I thought it was Bluegar that's supposed to be thrown under the bus since Michaev scored his goal?

Also, I'm really impressed by Garland, Hoglander, and Petterson. What a fun and effective line!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad