GDT: [GM70] Canucks vs Canadiens | Thu. Mar 21st, 7:00pm | SNP/TSN2 | The Inhabitants

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
The team is 12-1-1 when wearing the black skate jersey this season. If they wore it every game they'd be guaranteed the cup. Are they stupid?

Yes I want them to wear it for away games too.
There is absolutely no reason they shouldn't be wearing these every game in the playoffs.

Is it superstitious? Sure. Who cares? Use everything we've got. Now is not the time to anger whatever leprechauns are granting good luck to that particular jersey.

Reactions: ChilliBilly

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
That 2007 Ducks team was a f***ing wagon.

I think we may have played two shifts per game in the offensive end of the ice in that entire five game series.

The team is 12-1-1 when wearing the black skate jersey this season. If they wore it every game they'd be guaranteed the cup. Are they stupid?

Burn that stupid green TD patch.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
The Canadians are a promising young team, and are finishing the season strong. But I guess all that matters now, is how they come out of the gate next October.

As fans in Buffalo, Ottawa and New Jersey found out the hard way, success during 'garbage time' in the NHL schedule isn't always a precursor of anything in the Fall. But you look at the youth on the Habs roster, and all the draft picks they still have stockpiled, and the optimism isn't unwarranted.

They lost a combative OT game to Edmonton last night, so they'll be another tough 'out' for the Canucks.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC

The only regulation game we lost this season in the black skate jersey was the New Jersey game where Myers was a turnover machine.

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006

I ordered one the other day because I absolutely will not get stuck with that Fanatics garbage, thankfully there are still some Adidas ones out there.

I put Lumme on the back, because it's basically the 94 jersey and I always wanted a Jyrki Jersey - he deserves more love than he gets.

McDavid is too whiny

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
I ordered one the other day because I absolutely will not get stuck with that Fanatics garbage, thankfully there are still some Adidas ones out there.

I put Lumme on the back, because it's basically the 94 jersey and I always wanted a Jyrki Jersey - he deserves more love than he gets.
Lumme was one of my early favourites. Him, Diduck and Lidster. I met Jyrki I wanna say on Easter Sunday in 2017 at 8-Rinks. He was there for a drop in sticks-n-pucks with his daughter. The puck just looks and sounds different coming off of the stick of a professional.

Last edited:

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
Petterssons goal was on the PP.

Miller on the left wall gave us like 3 or 4 tap ins that just didnt go as well. Boeser couldve had a hattrick just off of those if he finished. Powerplay looked great and scored one when we needed it
Thats why youre the goat bro.

• Love
Reactions: geebster

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
c6b05907b6d9402b3b63d3b82b3470f9.jpg
Shit men will say in order to get some action

Status
Not open for further replies.