Post-Game Talk: [GM70] Canucks defeat Canadiens | 4-1 (Zadorov(2), Garland, & Aman) | Full 50 Minutes

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
This may be insane but what I've thinking about is

Suter-Miller-Boeser
Hoglander-Pettersson-Podkolzin
Mikheyev-Lindholm-Lafferty
Joshua-Blueger-Garland

I was looking for post game comments about that Lindholm line. Surprised more wasn't said about it? That line being a thing elevates the forward corps to a new level imo. If you can role out Joshua-Blueger-Garland in addition to having another 3rd line... look out. The match-up game becomes that much easier.

The only question would be Podkolzin with Pettersson. Pod checks a lot, but is just not a producer at this level. He has trouble bearing down in key offensive situations. It's kind of like Mikheyev. Both can check and pursue pucks, but as soon as that turns into a conversion opportunity, they fail.

That said, they may as well give Podkolzin a shot with Pettersson and see if something happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nucker101

AzNightmare

Unregistered User
May 11, 2011
2 points or 1 loss away from clinching!!!!!!

The Canucks have the Oilers chasing down the division, 8 points up on them but they have 3 games in hand

Of all the redundant stats to follow, what is more important
Canucks win the League against Boston
Canucks win the Conference against the west
Canucks win the Division against the Oilers
or favourable matchup with 8th place not being Vegas

OR screw it lets play some playoff hockey and forget about the rest

I've been keeping an eye on Vegas, because I want them to slip out of the playoff spot, making their Trade Deadline and LTIR shenanigans a waste. lol!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad