GDT: [GM67] Canucks vs Avalanche | Wed. Mar 13th, 7:30pm | SNP | M2B Has Moderated This GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Av's obviously rolling through Cowtown last night...Not really that much of a commute after the game.

Hopefully the Canucks can dictate, and set the pace right off the bat..They did it against Vegas and the Jets...The last two have been some of the best/complete Canuck hockey we've seen this season.

Rooting for either Podz/Mikheyev to bag one tonight.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Big test for DeSmith in goal tonight. I think the Avs are comparatively rested, given Nathan MacKinnon played a season low in ice time last night as they rolled over Calgary.

Hope the boys are ready to go!

UrbanImpact

Apr 12, 2021
Im excited to see if we can stay within our system and structure. Toch has talked all year about the "staples" of the team and it will be a big test to see if thats something we can rely on with our backup goalie in net.

2 things usually happen when a backup is in net,

The team plays too ultra defensive and wants to give up less but doesnt create anything on O (think bubble demko), or they play more open run and gun to try and outscore the problems.

Neither of this is our staples and structure.

I'll be impressed if we stay within our system as if Demko is in net.

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Games against the Avs are always electric, especially in Van, with no altitude problems.
Hughes vs Makar points.
Hope they keep up that good defensive play of the last 4 games. GO CASEY !

Reactions: Indiana and M2Beezy

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Sarcasm, (I really hope so). Messier is a tool and he got someone I know well pregnant, the jerk.
Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 1.16.48 PM.png

Definitely sarcasm lol

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
The Mess endorsement is one I've been waiting for. Guaranteed cup when the greatest leader in human history believes your team will do well.

Reactions: Indiana
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad