GDT: [GM58] Canucks @ Avalanche | Tue. Feb 20th, 6:00pm | SNP | Rocky Mountain High

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
That PP is frustrating, so static and no one wants to shoot, bring someone new in there.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
This game is absolutely on us. We need to fix the damn powerplay. It's inexcusable we've gone this long basically pissing away an advantage.

I love what you've done for the team, Tocchet but you're on the podium now. Fix this shit

NoShowWilly

Apr 4, 2010
North Delta
meh didn't expect this game to be favourable to us unless we could keep it close and snag one. Couple chances that should have been in.

hopefully the canucks can take 1 of the next 2. 4-4-1 since the allstar break. if they can come out better then .500 over this stretch of 11 then i'm content. Lots to workon but i doubt the team has had one solid practice in this entire month.

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
Perspective. This game was a back-to-back at altitude where a team that's already on a b2b is at a major disadvantage. They played very good all things considered, and even though the final result isn't a win they probably deserved a better fate tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad