GDT: [GM49] Canucks vs Blue Jackets | Sat. Jan 27th, 7:00pm | SNP/SN1 | All-Star Game Prelude

Status
Not open for further replies.

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Good confidence game for the big guns. They’ll need to be at their best with the brutal stretch that’s coming up

• Love
Reactions: Indiana

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Tocchet post game in locker room:
giphy.gif

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
I think at least a good measure of that can also just be attributed to...Juulsen being a not NHL caliber player in general.

But there was definitely some sloppiness from others at times as well.

Actually I thought Juulsen had his best game of the season tonight. But I think you are right, some of our wingers can’t defend that well and don’t love the way our defense looks.

cc

Feb 28, 2002
Elvis seems like the opposite of an even keeled goalie. I think he's capable of playing very well but gets way too emotional at times and it throws him off

Reactions: mossey3535

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Actually I thought Juulsen had his best game of the season tonight. But I think you are right, some of our wingers can’t defend that well and don’t love the way our defense looks.

Yeah. I'd agree. Early i was actually...kind of surprised, pleasantly by most of what he was doing. Later, i wasn't really noticing him much (which is also good in his case).

But he still has plenty of moments where he's just...going to do dumb and bad things because he really doesn't belong as anything more than a spare/depth call-up guy.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Lesson learnin, NEVER doubt, or turn off this year's 24 Canucks.

They can pull rabbits out of hats people.

An amazing well coached team

Honestly I don’t mean this in a bad way, but we’ve had luck like I haven’t seen since I began watching 20 years ago. And we come back from 3 goals now.

I think we should push our chips in this season on vibes alone.

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
Elvis seems like the opposite of an even keeled goalie. I think he's capable of playing very well but gets way too emotional at times and it throws him off

Sounds just like Binnington.

Reactions: TruKnyte

Lawzy

May 27, 2011
BC
Great comeback but I'm still so confused by that retroactive penalty, lol. Never seen anything like that.

supercanuck

Mar 2, 2016
EP seemed to struggle to get back into the play today. Reminiscent of his earlier struggles. Wonder what’s up. And yet he still got 4 points and the GWG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad