GDT: [GM45] Canucks vs Coyotes | Thu. Jan 18th, 7:00pm | SNP | Brought Snow with Them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tables of Stats

Nov 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Rehab must be a good business. They must have paid a fortune for all those commercials.
They hire ex-junkies fresh from the slammer and pay them peanuts, find the cheapest place they can operate from, and pocket the rest. I know people who've tried to work in those spaces and they get burned out with out how little gets done with the money the owners get from the government.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
Nice play by Ingrim
It’s only 2-1, but I’m really enjoying this game so far
Not enough goals.
1705642332116.png

Reactions: Peen

Tables of Stats

Nov 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I’m getting tired of watching this team turtle and stop playing every third period with a lead. It’s been successful but not sure it’s something you can bank on in the playoffs. Especially with the bottom half of the teams D core
We have points in every game we've led going into the 3rd period. If not for a goal DeSmith wants back we'd be perfect.

I'll take boring and effective play to close out games.

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
I’m getting tired of watching this team turtle and stop playing every third period with a lead. It’s been successful but not sure it’s something you can bank on in the playoffs. Especially with the bottom half of the teams D core
Tell the 2012 Kings that, lol.

Reactions: Flik
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad