GDT: [GM45] Canucks vs Coyotes | Thu. Jan 18th, 7:00pm | SNP | Brought Snow with Them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
WHEN: January 18th, 7:00PM PST
WHERE: Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC
TV: Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: Sportsnet 650

Canucks Line-Up:

Pettersson-Miller-Boeser
Mikheyev-Suter-Kuzmenko
Joshua-Blueger-Garland
Hoglander-Aman-Lafferty

Hughes-Hronek
Soucy-Myers
Zadorov-Cole

Demko

Coyotes Line-Up:

Keller-McBain-Guenther
Maccelli-Kerfoot-Crouse
Cooley-Bjugstad-O'Brien
Brown-Zucker-Carcone

Moser-Durzi
Dermott-Dumba
Stecher-Kesselring

Ingram

Last edited:
Reactions: Play

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Dreaded first home game after a lengthy road swing....in the past a huge 'trap game' for the home side. But this team isn't your father's Canucks.

Might take a period for the Canucks to find their legs......and this Coyote team will make you work for everything you get. Canucks need to find a a way to get their moribund PP back on track. The only thing about their game right now which is a bit of red flag.

Then it's a huge HNIC game against the Leafs on Saturday. Let's keep rollin; boys.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Coyotes have been a handful for pretty much everyone in the league. Them breaking the Avs’ PBP team is a highlight of the season.

Hope the boys are rested and ready for this one.

Reactions: Indiana

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
AZ is behind Calgary and Seattle for WC2 but also has two games in hand on them — they would be right in the mix if they win those games

I can see this game being a difficult one

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Might be time to break up the lotto line. All 3 players on the second line are on milk cartons right now

Reactions: LuckyDay

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Given the snow day today, I assume the Canucks practised at Rogers Arena downtown instead of the UBC practice facility.

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
So sorry. Saturday will not feel like you are in a Canucks building.
That was the only thing I liked about last night's game in Edmonton - screwing it to the "Leaf" fans who invade other Canadian rinks. For that reason, I hope Calgary wins tomorrow, and of course I'm hoping we hammer the Leafs on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad