Post-Game Talk: [GM44] Canucks lose to Lightning | 2-5 | Kuzmenko & Hughes

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
I'm taking a huge, huge, huge risk tonight. The probable, available goaltender with the most wins in my pool is Martin. It's an emotional night. Elliot is also playing for TB. We might outscore our problems tonight, and all I care about is the W. My head to head opponent has a rotten GAA and SV%, so we can have a Chicago-style screw up defensively for all I care, as long as Petey/Bo/JT/Kuz/Boeser feast on a back up.

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Hope it's a special night for Gino's family.

On a side note, even if we were to win 5-1, you just know it will be Stamkos' 500th goal. Our Canuck teams are historically generous with these kind of milestones.

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018
Why is Kuz on the 3rd line? Trying to keep his point totals down for contract reasons? :huh:
I believe it's because they're not trying to sell him before the deadline, they're trying to sell Garland, Boeser, and possibly Miller. Hence give them a chance to boost their stats for a better trade.

Reactions: CherryToke

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018

Figured I should put this there as it looks like they'll be wearing this soon, maybe even tonight.

It is just so, so, so Canucks to take the best jersey in team history and make it a little bit worse.

Why did they butcher it? The skate jersey is he best jersey I don't care what others say, but this is an ugly version of it. The Logo is way too small, and where is the white outline everywhere... Without the white the red stands out way too much around the numbers and even the logo brutal.

26097.jpg

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
If someone on the Canucks doesn’t beat the wheels on someone on TB in Gino’s honour, the plot is lost.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
How often have we heard “quick start by Vancouver” only to not capitalize and end up losing the game

Love

Feb 29, 2012
The jersey doesn’t even look good with the TD logo on it

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Black skate planned for tonight? Or a last minute change?

Super spontaneous because the fans demanded it. They even had a banner on a plane asking for them. Another fan flew to Carolina with a sign asking for them!

(but yes, planned)

Sedinery

May 24, 2021
The jersey doesn’t even look good with the TD logo on it
In a way it makes sense given you need to take out a loan to buy one

Super spontaneous because the fans demanded it. They even had a banner on a plane asking for them. Another fan flew to Carolina with a sign asking for them!

(but yes, planned)
Called marketing

All paid for by the Canucks

• Haha
Reactions: Love

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad