Post-Game Talk: [GM39] Canucks lose to Jets | 4-7 | Miller, Studnicka, Horvat, Dries

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Watching OEL this season has made me rethink my “I would not buy OEL out and would rather hold him and then trade him with picks”

Its just so bad

logan5

May 24, 2011
Vancouver - Mt. Pleasant
Tyler Meyers is not a smart man. Thought that goal was more his fault.

One of those games where they give 50 grade A chances. No effort to cover anybody. Cue the post game comments for the 20th time - "this is unacceptable". Apparently it is.

Reactions: SeawaterOnIce

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
OEL made a dangerous pinch just to throw a muffin on net from a terrible angle

Nothing is calculated

AwesomeInTheory

A Christmas miracle
Aug 21, 2015
Jets fan in peace; maybe I'm being sensitive, but, is John Garrett an enormous homer? Genuine question, again, full admitting I can sometimes be sensitive about the media and their treatment of the Jets/Winnipeg
Yeah, very much so. Usually pretty harmless in his takes, though, and does tend to give opposing team some credit (unlike, say, Edwards.)

Reactions: White Out 902

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Watching OEL this season has made me rethink my “I would not buy OEL out and would rather hold him and then trade him with picks”

Its just so bad
There aren’t enough picks in the world to trade with him…

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC

Its just so bad

He’s absolutely untradeable and his buyout is incredibly friendly. It should be automatic.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013

Its just so bad
But his efficiency of movement doe

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
I’m pretty sure we can’t beat the Jets because Hoglander isn’t dressed

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
You just watch our defense and just realize how f***ed this franchise is. QH43 is too inconsistent to be a top pairing defenseman and the remaining guys are either ideal bottom pairing guys (Schenn) or totally washed up (Myers, OEL).

Then you have EP keeping this respectable, but our D does f*** all.

Reactions: m9 and mossey3535

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Second goal was actually really bad. Myers couldn't catch up completely but he was back far enough that Connors probably can' deke. So that was a shot all the way. Delia wasn't in the middle of a shuffle so basically that shot just got blown right by him. On a recent penalty shot or something similar I remember him going down for a blocker stop when the puck wasn't released and the shooter went around him..,

Not convinced Delia can read the shots at this level.

PS poor stick discipline but this is an issue for the majority of the league. Just a pet peeve of mine.

Reactions: m9

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad