GDT: [GM39] Canucks @ Devils | Sat. Jan 6th, 4pm | SNP/SN1 | Brotherly Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
The Devils have the Canucks number.......and Jack always seems to best Quinn in the battle of Hughes brothers.

They're going to have a find a way to grind it out.....but the Devils speed and finesse will create fits for the embattled Canucks blueline. This is a game where either Demko or DeSmith is going to have to absolutely steal one.

Then it's on to MSG to face the high-flying Rangers on Monday....and the next night in Pittsburgh for their third game in four nights. Shaping up clearly as their toughest road-swing of the year.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Devils playing tonight at home against the Hawks…Might be a slight advantage tomorrow for the Canucks ..They’re going to need all the help they can get.

cc

Feb 28, 2002
NJ has owned the Canucks in recent memory. Even if the Devils were to play short handed the entire game, I wouldn't feel confident in a Canucks victory.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Our loose streak against the 👿s is bound to come to an end. Also is souchy coming back soon ? We were 10-1 with him in the lineup.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
I only recognize Byron Bitz as a fun puckdoku pick (not as fun as Mike Fountain though who I only know because of a Mayday episode)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad