GDT: [GM29] Canucks vs Lightning | Tue. Dec 12th, 7pm | SNP | M2Beezy Loves Them Poles

who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Either Cole or Zadorov will have to switch sides. I suspect they may keep Zad-Myers together since they seem to love the Twin Towers idea, and maybe go with Soucy-Cole.

I could actually see this being a stable setup since you either try to resign Cole or bring in a similar replacement in FA. Then retain Myers on a cheaper, hopefully 2-year deal, until Willander is ready.
I would only retain Cole if he was on a veteran bottom pairing deal where he's being eased into less minutes. I don't think he's lost a step but he does have old man moments.

Burke's Evil Spirit

Oct 29, 2002
San Francisco
I would only retain Cole if he was on a veteran bottom pairing deal where he's being eased into less minutes. I don't think he's lost a step but he does have old man moments.
I'm expecting Cole to fade over the remainder of the season given the minutes we keep feeding him and his forthcoming 35th birthday :)

Reactions: Vector

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Kucherov has been absolutely feasting on the league. Bolts have other weapons, of course, but if Demko and the D aren’t ready for Kucherov, this will be a laugher for Tampa.

If we can hold him back, and if Petey can build off his last game, I think we’ve got a good shot.

Reactions: mossey3535

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
Got my skate jersey ordered up, and shipping to Sask! Pro Stitch #3 Bieksa with the A. He's always been my favorite player and I get to enjoy him on the sports net panel now. I'm pumped!

Was debating getting Hughes but figured that's way to popular and wanted something different.
Should’ve gotten yourself a Juolevi

• Haha
Reactions: Baby Pettersson

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016
Should’ve gotten yourself a Juolevi

Is this it?
IMG_0139.jpeg

Petey But Really Jim

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Got my skate jersey ordered up, and shipping to Sask! Pro Stitch #3 Bieksa with the A. He's always been my favorite player and I get to enjoy him on the sports net panel now. I'm pumped!

Was debating getting Hughes but figured that's way to popular and wanted something different.
Did Bieksa ever play in the skate logo jersey?

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
We gotta win tonight so can I talk mad shit towards my mother in law, a massive bolts fan.

Her team may be one of the absolute best franchises in the NHL over the last decade+ but I married her daughter, stole her away to the west coast and converted her to a Canucks fan.

That's gotta be worth at least half a stanley cup, no? :naughty:

Reactions: Canuckle1970

Sedinery

May 24, 2021
I think Kuzzy is paying a price for his summer of fun.

Its one thing to vacation but putting it all on social media was a mistake and guys like Tocchet see it as a guy not staying fit over summer

Kuzzy has talent and giving up a sniper is a huge mistake

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad