Post-Game Talk: [GM29] Canucks defeat Lightning | 4-1 (Kuzmenko & Boeser(3)) | Three Straight!

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
I really hope we don't have to play the Kings in the first round. Let's keep winning!

Also I really enjoy the fact that we are approaching Christmas and still have aspirations for 1st in the Pacific.

1st round is going to be a meat grinder for the Pacific regardless of the final order. Two of VGK/LAK/VAN will play each other, and the other team has a 50% chance of playing Edmonton.

Wry n Ginger

Water which is too pure has no fish
Sep 15, 2010
Victoria
Petey with unprecedented thuggery tonight. This string of violence needs to end.

Honestly though, that was his 1st penalty against? Bravo son, bravo.

TOI for the D-men was back in line with what you would expect.

Zadorov is playing a much quieter game than I had read about based on his scouting report.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Crazy that Brock had 18 goals all of last season and is up to 21 now. It couldn’t be happening to a nicer guy. His two way game has come along hugely as well, hence why he can be put out with the net empty in a tight game.

Great to see us string together some wins to keep pace with everyone else that’s winning right now. I’ll be at the game on Thursday with my little guy, hope they can put on a good show on Luongo night.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Crazy that Brock had 18 goals all of last season and is up to 21 now. It couldn’t be happening to a nicer guy. His two way game has come along hugely as well, hence why he can be put out with the net empty in a tight game.

Great to see us string together some wins to keep pace with everyone else that’s winning right now. I’ll be at the game on Thursday with my little guy, hope they can put on a good show on Luongo night.

He's made his old man VERY proud.

Hope you and your kid will have a fantastic evening, and maybe he'll even end up on the look alike jumbotron.

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
Really looking forward to Bobby Lu night.
Him and the twins were why I fell in love with the nucks.

I think most of us were most attuned to that Lineup, Yes the West Coast Express was great but they never got to a Stanley Cup Final. Had a bunch of great pests in that lineup as well in Burrows, Bieksa, Kesler, everyone else hated that team but we loved them, excited for Luongo's night.

The Optimist

Jun 5, 2009
2754 days of hell
After all the **** we gave him early in the season, he has drastically improved his game. It's much nicer to get better as the season gets harder then to fade away like a PDG.
Tocchet deserves some praise here. Was patient with both Joshua and Juulsen and both have been much better recently. Myers looks to be developing some chemistry with Zadorov.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad