Dec 13, 2009
Hartman throwing shoves and looking up to Myers and Zadorov in his face
1702013756524.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Kryten and Flik

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
Boys are clogging up the neutral zone better, and getting more stick engagement. It's keeping Minny out of the zone and feeding counterattacks. Great to see them turn this game around, the 1st was pretty bleak.
Yep. As I said before I've kind of just accepted that those stretches are part of our game whether anyone likes it or not. The difference between this team and teams of the last decade is they bend but don't break. They're able to withstand those stretches, give their heads a shake and take over from there.

It still makes one cautious when it comes to the playoffs though.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Yep. As I said before I've kind of just accepted that those stretches are part of our game whether anyone likes it or not. The difference between this team and teams of the last decade is they bend but don't break. They're able to withstand those stretches, give their heads a shake and take over from there.

Reactions: Jay26

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Petey is clearly hurt, yeah he sucks relative to how we know he can play but he's out there mucking it up and hitting and stuff. I personally give him a lot of credit for that.

His skating is just night and day different than earlier in the season, that's not an effort issue when you take a bunch strides and don't go anywhere. Floaters don't stride, they just glide around.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Petey is clearly hurt, yeah he sucks relative to how we know he can play but he's out there mucking it up and hitting and stuff. I personally give him a lot of credit for that.

His skating is just night and day different than earlier in the season, that's not an effort issue when you take a bunch strides and don't go anywhere. Floaters don't stride, they just glide around.
Been saying for a while

Lower body from that Myers slap shot

calnuck

Nov 26, 2010
CA

100%. I was saying it when I was at the game when they played San Jose. He was visibly wincing every time he tried to accelerate

Reactions: mossey3535

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011

Yeah, our margin to win regular season games seems pretty slim right now, so the playoffs is going to be an issue. We can't have Myers and Juulsen chaos giraffing it up in the playoffs, we're going to get smoked.

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon

We are long overdue for a by week. One of the few teams that hasn't had a break yet. Could pay off later in the season when we rest up for the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad