GDT: [GM21] Canucks @ Kraken | Fri. Nov 24th, 7pm | SNP | Falling Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby9

Feb 10, 2019
Kraken crew talking non stop about Meyers hit. Saying it will be reviewed by the NHL.

Wasn’t even a bad hit.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Well f***ing done. I thought we deserved a better fate in Colorado, and this kind of, almost evens it out. Win tomorrow and we're humming, LFG!!!

Reactions: Canuckle1970

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
After an ugly first half of the 2nd period this ended up being a great performance. Sort of surprising to look at the shot clock and see only 24 for Seattle. Clean after all that.

Tables of Stats

Nov 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I said the result is different if it’s lafferty doing that but it was late and high regardless idk
You see hits that late every game and you can't stop players from hitting while being tall. We can make the game safer but players still need to defend themselves.

I've been on that train ever since Hall broke into the league skating with his head down and way ahead of his body.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Ha, weird game. Came out great, then spent like half the first SH, then had a really sloppy 2nd where they were lucky they didn’t blow it, then a freaking outstanding 3rd.

Big divisional win. Seattle had been playing better and this knocks them back to 8 points behind. And a couple of their guys got hurt.

3 of the 4 lines were very good. JT Miller is a f***ing horse.

Joshua was really good and deserved that goal.

Aman with a really nice season debut, fit right in.

Pettersson … man. He was better in the 3rd but that’s now 8 games without a primary point and he was just awful through the first 40 minutes. Totally different team without that line as any sort of threat.

Juulsen and Myers were endlessly terrifying but survived.

Demko was outstanding.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
You see hits that late every game and you can't stop players from hitting while being tall. We can make the game safer but players still need to defend themselves.

I've been on that train ever since Hall broke into the league skating with his head down and way ahead of his body.
He went up into that and i think his skates came off the ice prior to contact idk i think it’s borderline

oceanchild

Jul 5, 2009
Whitehorse, YT
I’m just posting because it’s not locked up, maybe I can edit this into a hot take later when no one can respond and use that as proof to my correctness!

Robert Kron was a beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad