Dunn-Larsson
Oleksiak-Borgen
Dumoulin-Schultz

Daccord

Last edited:
Reactions: supercanuck

sandwichbird2023

Aug 4, 2004
I hope they move JTM back to the left wall on the PP. Not sure why they changed the set up (maybe because Kuz took that shot to the face?), but the PP doesn't look very good now. JTM's shot from that side is very dangerous, whereas Kuz doesn't even shoot off that spot, and Boeser can't pass very well so it is easier to defend from that spot.

Need to get the PP going again.

Reactions: HockeyWooot

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Did Myers return last night after he left? I'm wondering about is status, too.

It would be hilariously ironic if, after 253 times where Myers was writhing on the ice injured after blocking a shot over the past 4 years and then returned without missing a shift, he ended up out of the lineup the one time a shot hit him and he stayed on his feet.

ForecheckBackcheck

Nov 2, 2019
It would be hilariously ironic if, after 253 times where Myers was writhing on the ice injured after blocking a shot over the past 4 years and then returned without missing a shift, he ended up out of the lineup the one time a shot hit him and he stayed on his feet.
I'll give him that, Myers has been incredibly resilient, despite the boneheaded plays he makes.

He has played in 303 out of 309 regular season games since joining the Canucks (98%).

Reactions: Nona Di Giuseppe

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
The Kraken play a fast, up-tempo game that always gives the Canuck defense fits. And their forecheck is always a huge problem.

Hopefully the Canucks have the energy to match them. But I'm sensing maybe an OT game or a shootout.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
I thought Juulsen was actually okay last night, but Cole was definitely fighting it. Took a fairly stupid penalty early on and seemed behind the play a lot.

If Juulsen could play like that consistently, he'd be an every day NHL player.

I just hope he can play like that for a stretch of games here while other guys are hurt.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
…for another three days.

excellent-simpsons.gif

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
These things happen. With his ensuing blow-up into megastardom people seem to have forgotten that Quinn Hughes wasn't very good while playing with an injury in October-November of last year. Did miss a couple games but mostly played through it and played some of his worst hockey since his sophomore year.

Reactions: geebaan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad