GDT: GM1: Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames - 7:00PM PST - SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
He's just as composed as Tanev was in his first few games with the added offensive ability and creativity. Pretty remarkable. I mean, I projected him to be a good prospect based on what I saw of him in college but he's progressing way faster.

Are you implying he takes steroids? Not cool bro

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
second line has been pretty invisible

Yeah I'm not seeing the Horvat / Vrbata chemistry at all. And Baertschi hasn't been noticeable but I swear he was getting subbed out for Prust a bunch at the beginning which is just a whole bunch of wrong.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
The Prust Bollig fight was one of the most boring hockey fights I have ever seen.

I wish Prust fought Ferland.

Don't understand what fighting Ferland accomplishes other than losing a fight, but sure. Both Prust and Dorsett are punching bags.

GPNuck

Nov 25, 2013
What stories? Sutter scored 20 goals last year, he is still not a 2C. He scores a goal and now it's a story? :laugh:

only in Vancouver does a player score a nice goal and the fans still can't give him a break

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
Horvat needs heavy forecheckers to play with. Baertschi/Vrbata are the worst possible fit for him. I wonder how long it takes **** for brains to figure that out.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I didn't mention that IMO you are wrong...should have been more clear.

I mean, I said I'm willing to give it time, just giving an early observation. Just because Sutter scored by batting a puck in, doesn't mean he has chemistry, is all I'm getting at.

TheWolf*

May 3, 2015
Don't understand what fighting Ferland accomplishes other than losing a fight, but sure. Both Prust and Dorsett are punching bags.

I understand it. It fires the team up. Had Dorsett gone out and laid a beating on Ferland, it would have been a big psychological gain for the Canucks.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Yeah maybe swap Horvat and McCann. Horvat with Burrows and Hansen and McCann with Baertschi and Vrbata.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad