GM NHL TRADE DEADLINE GAME... Join Now!

Canad93

Jan 21, 2008
Injuries have to count..we are playing with as many realistic circumstances as possible.

I would have gotten more for Vishnovski originally had he not be out for the season..

Canad93

Jan 21, 2008
Lmao.

I'm going to go out on a limb and shop Ales Hemsky. Again.

Alright, I meant this as a joke. (didn't think I'd have to say that)
Hemsky was traded to Vancouver.

I was referring to the notion that someone traded a player that everyone else thought was already traded, which proved untrue.:laugh:
But I don't have Hemsky. Whoever wants him will have to talk to the Canucks.

Canad93

Jan 21, 2008
We should count injuries though..We have been the whole time; that's why I traded Vishnovsky to Edmonton for not that much, and that's why you got him relatively easy.

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
:devils

Devils trade for a puck moving defenseman.

To Det: 1st
Clemmensen
Colin White
Matt Halischuk

To NJD:
Kronwall
Randy Cameron

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
:devils

Johan Franzen Resigns with New Jersey for 7 years at 5.75 a year for a total of 40.25 mil. He also has an NMC.

We are glad to lock up this goal scorer for the next years to come. He will add good goal scoring behind Parise and playing with parise will prove very good for both.

Canad93

Jan 21, 2008
Oilers taking offers on Stillman, Penner, Roloson, Biron, and Jones.
If you are interested please offer soon, because Edmonton does not want to be left waiting towards the noon deadline tomorrow.
PM if interested.

Edit: Also taking offers on defencemen Steve Staios and Andy Greene.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
I agree, when i was detroit in a mock draft I did maybe 1 or 2 trade and just to improve my prospect core and I still won with Osgood and Conklin as my netminder.
So don t get all these moves, there becomming the same as the rest when they shouldn t. Don t get it cause I m a big Detroit fan.

Like Detroit would never trade Kronwall in a Million yers cause he s gona replace Lidstrom when he retired.

Made Dan

Jul 15, 2007
The Bronx, NY
I agree, when i was detroit in a mock draft I did maybe 1 or 2 trade and just to improve my prospect core and I still won with Osgood and Conklin as my netminder.
So don t get all these moves, there becomming the same as the rest when they shouldn t. Don t get it cause I m a big Detroit fan.

Like Detroit would never trade Kronwall in a Million yers cause he s gona replace Lidstrom when he retired.

I mean Kronwall is good but he will never be anywhere close to Lidstrom.

Canad93

Jan 21, 2008

No he's not.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

This doesnt add up...

Canad93

Jan 21, 2008
Trade Announcement: Edmonton-Carolina

Edmonton Oilers trade
Martin Biron, Zack Stortini, Stl 3rd 09

to the Carolina Hurricanes for
Zach Hamill, Antero Niitymaki

Good prospect in Hamill, and we have a goalie who can lose us some key games down the stretch.
Sound rebuild?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad