GM Game interest

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
I think it'd be the way to go, then no one wants to look stupid. We could still rank teams and stuff, but yeah a bracket with GM of the game being prize would be best IMO, and each GM just posts a list of their moves to keep track. I can do that portion if we want. I think @LT has had the idea similar to this before where we give best GM award, but we never tried implementing it this way.

OB5

May 2, 2015
yes yes best job let's go.

I submitted 3 rebuilders let's do this thing.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
We could even do both
But that just gives the contenders incentive to unload all their futures to stack a team as much as possible for the one year. Basically turns the game into a seller’s market so one of the rebuilding GM’s would be a lock to win the best GM title since they’d all have a great time selling off their roster players for overpayments.

Reactions: Panda Bear

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
But that just gives the contenders incentive to unload all their futures to stack a team as much as possible for the one year. Basically turns the game into a seller’s market so one of the rebuilding GM’s would be a lock to win the best GM title since they’d all have a great time selling off their roster players for overpayments.
Best team, best rebuilder, biggest dumbass (prevents what you’re saying), best turn around (either contender to rebuilder, rebuilder to contender, middle of the pack into one of the two), best GM

Carl182

Mar 31, 2019
I think you have like...almost a full group.

Start a new thread and let people state their interest.

I asked people to send me a PM with the teams they wanted and I received 5 PMs..
I don't want to start something and having half GMs leaving during the game or people with 3 teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad