GM Game interest

CupWanted

Memories of better days
Mar 4, 2008
I'd do a GM game. Used to do a number of them in the past, but haven't done one in ages.

Reactions: ujju2

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Couple of questions:

1. So voting to decide standings/playoffs?

2. If so, what’s the incentive for anyone to join and take over a bad/rebuilding team?

No shade, just curious.

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
Couple of questions:

2. If so, what’s the incentive for anyone to join and take over a bad/rebuilding team?

No shade, just curious.

Personal satisfaction of pulling off good moves that set up your team well for the future.

Not like a fantasy draft where voters tell me I am the best...just have to know it in my heart that I swindled some GMs for the win.

Carl182

Mar 31, 2019
Couple of questions:

No shade, just curious.

Personal satisfaction of pulling off good moves that set up your team well for the future.

Not like a fantasy draft where voters tell me I am the best...just have to know it in my heart that I swindled some GMs for the win.
I would try to include votes for Best Rebuilder, Best Asset Manager, Best Trader, ....
But kinda like M0pe I like the project of rebuilding a team or to do a reset with a meh team with cap issues, or something like that. In short I'm a big geek.

Reactions: Gibby and m0pe

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
I would try to include votes for Best Rebuilder, Best Asset Manager, Best Trader, ....
But kinda like M0pe I like the project of rebuilding a team or to do a reset with a meh team with cap issues, or something like that. In short I'm a big geek.
Fair enough

Carl182

Mar 31, 2019
Just to really determine the interest, please send me a PM with the team(s) you would like in a GM game if you are interested.

It should be classical GM game, no mock draft, start with +/- 48 hours trade periode for Seattle to make a plan, 24 hours for Expansion, 48 hours UFA, than voting. Could be a really quick and fun game. I'm open to ideas if you have any.

Last edited:
Reactions: OB5 and hockeynorth

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad