GM Game Discussion

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Might actually have to sit this one out depending on start time, gonna be busy this weekend and possibly Monday as well.
Sorry fellas, but you can give the Avs to someone else. I don’t wanna join and ghost you guys after due to my schedule during these next few days.

I’ll be in for the next fantasy draft though.

Reactions: ujju2

Iwishihadaspacebar

Apr 27, 2021
Not played before but I'm interested. A couple of questions though, is there any time limitation? I am in Europe so may not work so well.

Also, how does free agency work?

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
Not played before but I'm interested. A couple of questions though, is there any time limitation? I am in Europe so may not work so well.

Also, how does free agency work?

There is no set time you need to be on really so that isn't a problem. Can trade whenever you are free.

For free agents, we generally have a person assigned to be an RFA/UFA agent that you submit your offers to and they decide whether or not they sign.

Iwishihadaspacebar

Apr 27, 2021
There is no set time you need to be on really so that isn't a problem. Can trade whenever you are free.

For free agents, we generally have a person assigned to be an RFA/UFA agent that you submit your offers to and they decide whether or not they sign.

Perfect, thanks. If Panda doesn't mind I'll take Chicago as they could be interesting.

Reactions: Panda Bear

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
New Jersey is willing to move this year's #4 overall and #29 overall alongside either of Andreas Johnsson and/or Miles Wood in a package for quality players 25 and under. Preference is for wingers or defencemen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad