GM Game #5 by DOTG, RR, & IR

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Well, let's start trade talks until we have the missing GMs...

:sharks

Being a couple steps behind the top teams in the conference, we believe that our window to contend is closed and we are considering a full rebuild or at the very least a major retool in San Jose.

Notable players on the trade block :

ME Vlasic (very high on the guy, would cost a lot)
Brent Burns
Joe Pavelski
Joe Thornton
Patrick Marleau
Everyone else except Couture, Hertl, Nieto, Dillon and Mueller

Quality before quantity. Young roster players have more value to us than prospects and picks.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
:pens are going for it.

Looking for a 2LW, and a couple #3-6 D-men

Also wouldn't mind moving Scuderi's contract, or shopping Dupuis (wouldn't be a cap dump, but willing to move him at a discount as cap will be tight next year)

Of course other wants/names can be discussed, but that's just a rough start

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
From what I understand there may have been a Korpikoski trade before I took over as ayam of Arizona. I'd be happy to grandfather that in. Just PM me the details and I will approve.

Dabeast

Jun 13, 2014
South Florida
:bolts
untouchable:
Stamkos
Drouin
Johnson
Kucherov
Hedman
Vasilevskiy
Deangalo

Hard to get:
Palat
Stralman
Bishop

On the block:
All picks
Morrow
Brown
Carle
Nabobkov
Wilcox
Peca
Point
Ikonen
Gusev
Blujus
Thomas

Looking to get: upgrades on defence, a better backup, and a gritty player that can fight and play well.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
From what I understand there may have been a Korpikoski trade before I took over as ayam of Arizona. I'd be happy to grandfather that in. Just PM me the details and I will approve.

Get your bids in quick for Vermette, Michalek, and Erat. The auction has begun. I am flexible on salary retention for these three and open to taking on one season cap dumps. Good credit, bad credit, no credit, NO PROBLEM. Krazy rt's Krazy Finance Team will get you approved! We will work with all bidders!

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
This is the last game's thread. The new one will open when all the spots are filled. :)

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:ducks

DSP - Getzlaf - Perry
Beleskey - Kesler - Silfverberg
Maroon - Rakell - Palmieri
Borque - Thompson - Cogliano

Fowler-Brewer
Lindholm-Beauch
Stoner-Vatanen
Lovejoy

Andersen
Bryzgalov

Looking for a #1-2 RH blueliner, a Top 6 LW and a bottom 9 C/winger.

On the block:

M Beleskey
J. Gibson (OVERPAYMENT)
N. Ritchie
S. Theodore
Cam Fowler (only for overpayment)
W. Karlsson
DSP
N. Kerdiles
S. Noesen
M. Pettersson

See above. Looking to move young assets to compete THIS year. That being said rentals will not be accepted for guys like Gibson/Ritchie/Theodore/etc. Signed players only.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:flyers

Priority is to find a taker for Vincent Lecavalier/Chris Pronger and to an extent Andrew MacDonald/RJ Umberger. Willing to retain salary or "sweeten" a deal where needed.

Braydon Coburn, Kimmo Timonen(UFA), Mark Streit, Nick Schultz(UFA), Nicklas Grossmann and Michael Del Zotto(UFA) are all available for teams looking for defensive help.

Will listen to offers for Jake Voracek but would have to a great offer for me to bite.

Biggest needs are a young, top 6 LW and a mobile, puckmoving defenseman.

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
:leafs

Everyone is available except for Rielly, Nylander and Bernier. JVR will require an overpayment because of how great his contract is

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
:avs

With the playoffs looking more and more out of the realm of possibility the Avs are going to look to sell. We are looking to move Jan Hejda (capable top-4 shutdown defender), Daniel Briere, Cody McLeod, Max Talbot, as well as Tanguay and Iginla (preferably as a package deal). We would prefer to keep Tanguay and Iginla, but if a contender has space for them we'd love to give them a chance at a cup.

O'Reilly may be traded, but we would require a young top-4 defender in return.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
With the difficulty to find the missing GMs, it might be time to make a roll call to make sure the guys who signed up are still around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad