GM Game #5 by Classic Devil, BigG, and IR4

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
Happy Valentine's Day everybody! I'll bake cookies for anyone in here who has a girl. (Which means no cookies for myself) :)

No Bingo, she doesn't count.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Happy Valentine's Day everybody! I'll bake cookies for anyone in here who has a girl. (Which means no cookies for myself) :)

No Bingo, she doesn't count.

Saint Valentine's Day massacre was 91 years ago today (well 11 min til 14th here in Chicago)

Big event in Chicago history for those that aren't knowledgable

I have no one too share this day with :(

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
I'll take Chocolate chip peanut butter cookies. Should I pm the address? You ship to Italy right?

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Once I feel like it. :laugh:

Too much power in the same man! ;)

I definitely understand that you feel tired of those games, especially considering the fact that a lot of GMs didn't even take the time to complete their team in this game.

However, with the real life trade freeze and a salary cap at 57-58M$ for next season (in the game), I think that GM Game 6 could be really interesting.

Not to mention that it should be the last one before the real trade deadline! :)

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia
Too much power in the same man! ;)

I definitely understand that you feel tired of those games, especially considering the fact that a lot of GMs didn't even take the time to complete their team in this game.

However, with the real life trade freeze and a salary cap at 57-58M$ for next season (in the game), I think that GM Game 6 could be really interesting.

Not to mention that it should be the last one before the real trade deadline! :)

This man speaks the truth.

BillyShoe1721

Terriers
Mar 29, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
GM Game #6 looks like it's going to be a really good one. Don't you think that GM Game #6 is going to be interesting because of the proximity to the trade deadline? I think the fact that there is no NHL hockey and only the Olympics will make GM Game #6 a whole lot of fun. I can't wait for GM Game #6.

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
Once the gf heads back to Paris, I can probably help run it, if that helps. I need you guys to help me procrastinate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad