GM Game #4 (Game #5 sign up starts 12/30)

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:nhl WAIVER ALERT

The New York Rangers have placed forwards Todd White and Brandon Prust on waivers.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
But he gets a real opportunity in New York. Playing with Gaborik in one of the best hockey city in the world.

I understand that, but he signed his contract with a NMC for a reason.
And Florida would probably keep him as a leader for all their prospects which will be joining their NHL team within the next couple of seasons.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
And Florida would probably keep him as a leader for all their prospects which will be joining their NHL team within the next couple of seasons.

At the same time, the NMC gives him the chance to go where he wants if he is traded. If all the players who have a NTC/NMC would not want to move, there would be less trades in the NHL. But as we can see in real life, if it makes sense, players often accept to waive.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island

Believe me, it wasn't an easy call. Florida trading Booth made it a little easier. Weiss would be playing with one of the league's best RWs.

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
:leafs

Trade Block
F Fredrik Sjostrom - 1 team expressed interest
F Kris Versteeg - 2 teams expressed interest
F Tyler Bozak
D Mike Komisarek - 1 team expressed interest
D Francios Bueachimen
D Brett Lebda
G J.S. Giguere - 1 team expressed interest

Untouchable
F Phil Kessel
F Nikolai Kulimen
D Luke Schenn
D Keith Aulie
D Tomas Kaberle
G Jonas Gustavsson

I'm going to re-work this entire team, We're open to talk on Anyone except the Untouchables. This means Nazem Kadri.

We are accepting future packages and current help

Last edited:

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Canes update

D Ian White - 1 interested party
D Joni Pitkanen - 2 interested parties
LW Erik Cole - 1 interested party
LW Jussi Jokinen - 2 ineterested parties

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
:wild are looking for a fire sale.

Anyone not named Mikko Koivu and Mikael Granlund are available.

It will take alot to acquire Cal Clutterbuck, Andrew Brunette, Martin Havlat, Brent Burns​

Last edited:

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
:edmonton
Actively Shopping:

Dustin Penner
Tom Gilbert
Andrew Cogliano
Colin Fraser
Ryan Jones
Kurtis Foster

Penner has received lots of interest, D prospect + needs to come back.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
:wings

Jimmy+Howard+Phoenix+Coyotes+v+Detroit+Red+o3tMXp4xqlFl.jpg

The Red Wings have re-upped goaltender Jimmy Howard to a 5 year deal with a no-trade clause that will pay him $22.25M. Negotiated with CR.​

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
If you wanna make a trade with me send your offers in tonight. I wont be on too much the next two days. Remember that Ill need cap room and that I dont want prospects

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:rangers UPDATE

Our 2011 1st round pick is available for a top 6 LW. We would like someone with size.

Alexander Frolov is also on the trade block. He would be a solid addition as a rental and we are looking for the best prospect (or pick) possible.

PM!

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
:coyotes

PHoenix in the house and ready to talk trade! :)

Still looking over the team and deciding which direction to go (but not Winnipeg RR, i promise ;)), so open to discussion on most players

EDIT: Looking for Legit Top6er, #2 Goalie, Picks/Prospects

On the block: Many, special mention of Pyatt, Upshall, Aucoin, Labarbera

Last edited:

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
Buffalo has everyone possibly available minus Miller, Myers, Roy and Ennis.

Actively looking to move Rivet, Connolly, Stafford, Butler.

Needs: 2nd-3rd line C, potential top 3 d-men, backup goaltender

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:rangers RANGERS ACQUIRE KOMISAREK

The New York Rangers have traded defenseman Matt Gilroy and forward Dale Weise to the Toronto Maple Leafs for defenseman Mike Komisarek.

It was no secret that we were looking to acquire a physical defensive defenseman. Komisarek had a tough time in Toronto but we believe that he can bounce back in New York. We also like the fact that he brings a lot of leadership. We wish Gilroy and Weise the best of luck in Toronto.

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
:ducks are on and willing to talk trade, looking to move anyone not named Perry, Ryan, Getzlaf, Fowler

teams looking to win now, Selanne and Koivu would be solid pick ups, DRAFT PICKS CAN ALSO BE TRADED. :)

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
:rangers RANGERS ACQUIRE KOMISAREK

The New York Rangers have traded defenseman Matt Gilroy and forward Dale Weise to the Toronto Maple Leafs for defenseman Mike Komisarek.

It was no secret that we were looking to acquire a physical defensive defenseman. Komisarek had a tough time in Toronto but we believe that he can bounce back in New York. We also like the fact that he brings a lot of leadership. We wish Gilroy and Weise the best of luck in Toronto.

:leafs Confirm

We really like the youngsters we got for Mike. He didn't seem to work well in Toronto, and we decided to give him a chance elsewhere. Gilroy will be paired with either Kieth Aulie or Francois Bueachimen, and we look forward to see his and Weise' development.

Toronto would also like to announce the re-signing of Forwards Tim Brent(1 year, 750k) and Mike Zigomanis(2 years, 1.1 million).

Last edited:

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
For those of you who are unsure about how to send qualifying offers, here is how you do it:

Qualifying Offers

• Players who earned less than $660,000 in the previous season must be offered 110% of last season's salary.
  • Example: Aaron Gagnon’s contract paid him $575,000 last year. His qualifying offer would be $632,500 ($575,000 X 1.1).
  • Players making up $660,000 to $1 million must be offered 105%.
  • Example: Colin Fraser’s contract paid him $700,000 last year. His qualifying offer would be $735,000 ($700,000 X 1.05).
  • Players making over $1 million must be offered 100%.
  • Example: Shane O'Brien’s contract paid him $1,600,000 last year. His qualifying offer would be $1,600,000 ($1,600,000 X 1).
  • A player’s cap hit is not the same as salary. Make sure you are using salary to determine qualifying offers.
  • Example: Fabian Brunnstrom’s cap hit last season was $2,225,000, but his salary was $875,000. His qualifying offer would be $918,750 ($875,000 X 1.05).

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
[*]A player’s cap hit is not the same as salary. Make sure you are using salary to determine qualifying offers.

This is the most important advice i can give abou RFAs. It's b/c of this that Matt Gilroy's agent is a genius (his deal was 1.4,2.1... so his QO is $2.1M. Smart move)

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
This is the most important advice i can give abou RFAs. It's b/c of this that Matt Gilroy's agent is a genius (his deal was 1.4,2.1... so his QO is $2.1M. Smart move)

:p: dang, but I'd take a slightly expensive QO over Mike "Giveaway" Komisarek.

BillyShoe1721

Terriers
Mar 29, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
:devils

Everyone is available. Kovalchuk is unlikely to be dealt because of his NMC and just signing a massive deal. Others including Marty Brodeur, Jamie Langenbrunner, Jason Arnott, Colin White, Danius Zubrus, Andy Greene, and Brian Rolston are being actively shopped. Rolston can be packaged with an asset to move him. Looking for help on defense, picks, or defensive prospects. Please don't send me "what do you want for xxx", send me a proposal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad