GM Game #3 by TP, RR, and IR

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
:kings

Open to many things, but primarily looking to add one or two top 4 defensemen, one being right handed. Also looking for a top 6 winger if I trade Gaborik.

Dustin Brown, Alec Martinez, Christian Ehrhoff, Marian Gaborik, all picks/prospects available. Not looking to trade my best players even if they're upcoming UFAs.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:jets

Looking to move Dustin Byfuglien and company. We are retooling and in a young movement. Looking for good, young NHLers with room to grow (top 6/top 4 potential).

Only untouchables are Nikolaj Ehlers, Mark Scheifele, Blake Wheeler and Jacob Trouba. Likelihood of Bryan Little, Nic Petan, Kyle Connor and Josh Morrissey moving are slim. Everyone else is pretty much fair game.

Update: Andrew Ladd has been moved, pending trade approval.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Both vetoed. Neither was sent in.

smh sharks said he sent it in, you guys got to read the rules before you play.

Same thing over here. Lets just do it ourselves in the future :)

I sent in both.

SJSharks39 said:
To CAR: Drouin+KoekKoek+1st
To TBL: Faulk+Rask+CAR 3rd+WIN 3rd (gained from Tlusty trade last season)

To Car: Saros+Ellis
To Nsh: Skinner

I just copied and pasted this from my sent messages in the pms.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
I didn't get the message either. You don't have to send it to me, but I just thought that I'd mention it.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax

Esa Lindell
Jason Dickinson
Travis Moen
2nd DAL 2016

:stars

Andrew Ladd (25% cap retain)

It was tough to move Jason but here in Dallas the goal is to win the Cup this season and Andrew not only brings experience but also size to the top 6. I would like to thank the Jets for the trade talks.

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
:sens

Lazar, Chiasson, Prince, Puempel, Michalek, Borowiecki, 2nd round picks and prospects all on the block. Looking for a top 4 LHD, top 6 winger and a couple of inexpensive 3rd pairing defenceman.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
:bolts have Jason Garrison and Braydon Coburn on the block for teams looking for good middle pairing guys. Looking for a young top 9 forward on a good contract in return.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
SJSharks spoke to RR and he said the deal could go through if we both added pieces, so I've already sent it to both trade reps, if there's a problem just let me know.

To CAR: Jonathan Drouin+Slater KoekKoek+TBL 2016 1st + TB 3rd
To TBL: Justin Faulk+Viktor Rask+CAR 2016 3rd+WIN 2016 3rd + Alex Nedlejkovic

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:panthers

Trying to move Dave Bolland. Willing to get creative, as far as taking cap dumps back, to make a deal work. Shawn Thornton will go cheap if anyone is interested in a veteran enforcer.

Brian Campbell and Willie Mitchell could both be moved. They have NTC's, so would likely only waive for contenders. Campbell will take more to pry away.

Willing to package Reilly Smith along with pieces such as Brandon Pirri, Logan Shaw, Corban Knight, Alex Petrovic, Picks and Prospects (not named Crouse) for an upgrade on the wing.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
SJSharks spoke to RR and he said the deal could go through if we both added pieces, so I've already sent it to both trade reps, if there's a problem just let me know.

To CAR: Jonathan Drouin+Slater KoekKoek+TBL 2016 1st + TB 3rd
To TBL: Justin Faulk+Viktor Rask+CAR 2016 3rd+WIN 2016 3rd + Alex Nedlejkovic

Confirm

Dabeast

Jun 13, 2014
South Florida
Blockbuster trade:

:ducks2
Ryan Johansen
Jack Johnson (35% retained)
Dillon Heatherington

:cbj
Cam Fowler
Nick Ritchie
2016 1st

Last edited:

donut

Sep 5, 2012

Esa Lindell
Jason Dickinson
Travis Moen
2nd DAL 2016

:stars

Andrew Ladd (25% cap retain)

It was tough to move Jason but here in Dallas the goal is to win the Cup this season and Andrew not only brings experience but also size to the top 6. I would like to thank the Jets for the trade talks.

Confirm. Ladd has had a tough season and we hope to give him another chance at the cup. Though a 1st round pick in the upcoming draft was my main target, I'm very high on both Dickinson and Lindell and feel both will have great success in the NHL in the near future. Thanks DAL GM for quick and easy negotiations.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad