This is water
Jan 24, 2007
Vancouver/Edinburgh
:pens Block includes:

G Marc-Andre Fleury
D Brooks Orpik
F Chris Kunitz
F Eric Tangradi (in a package deal)

Untouchables include Crosby & Malkin (obviously), along with Letang, Martin & Goligoski. Everyone else can at least be negotiated for.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Islanders GM is done for night

Wont be back on till mid day (12 or so most likely)

If you have interest in all that I listed send in offers or list of assets you would be willing to give up for said player or the #1 (Likely) pick in Draft

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
An FYI:

At this point in the game don't ask me to waive an NMC or NTC unless you are a perennial cellar-dweller looking to send a suffering player with one of those clauses to a playoff contender.

And if you claim you're giving up on this year and intend to blow up your team, which is why the NTC or NMC player would waive, blow up your team first...or at least show evidence you're doing it. Not, "I'm going to," or, "doesn't figure in our plans," or, "will send him to the minors if he doesn't waive."

Not falling for that crap this game. If you're looking to dump a contract, show me why (don't tell me why) the player should waive.

this providence

Chips in Bed Theorem
Oct 19, 2008
St. Paul
Available assets for contending teams to solidify their line-ups:

Andrew Brunette, W -- Ageless scorer who will make an impact on the PP.
Antti Miettinen, W -- Two-way winger who can chip in points on a checking line.
John Madden, C -- Two-way center that's still strong in the dot and on the PK.
Kyle Brodziak, C -- Cheap 4th line, defensive center on the books for 2011-12
Chuck Kobasew, W -- Former consistent 20 goal guy who's struggled with injuries as of late.
Greg Zanon, D -- Cheap bottom pairing D-man who's great on PK and blocking shots. Signed through 2011-12
Jose Theodore, G -- Numbers don't reflect it, but proving he still has a place in the league. Solid insurance back-up.

Not actively looking to move other roster players. I will consider all offers for every player though. Koivu, Burns, and to a lesser extent; Backstrom, will come at a price. Willing to part with them if the deal makes sense for this Wild club.

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
:edmonton

On the block
Dustin Penner - close to a deal with a canadian eastern team
Andrew Cogliano - no interest
Gilbert Brule - no interest
Tom Gilbert - no interest
Nikolai Khabibulin - Can go for a draft pick/prospect
Jim Vandermeer - Will go for a draft pick/prospect
Zach Stortini
Jason Strudwick

Looking for
Top 4 defenceman
Center with size
Draft pick/prospect

Ales Hemsky can be move in return of a young NHL ready defenceman with top 2 potential. - No interest altought we set our price high and will keep it there.

Last edited:

BillyShoe1721

Terriers
Mar 29, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
:hawks

Untouchable: Keith, Toews, Kane, Sharp, Olsen, Beach
Extremely difficult to get: Hjalmarsson, Seabrook, Stalberg, Kruger
Available: Everyone else. Especially looking to move Brian Campbell if possible. Looking to add a 2nd line C or LW, and a #1 goaltender.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs

FORWARDS
Mike Cammalleri ($6.000m) / Tomas Plekanec ($5.000m) / Brian Gionta ($5.000m)
Andrei Kostitsyn ($3.250m) / Scott Gomez ($7.357m) / Travis Moen ($1.500m)
Benoit Pouliot ($1.350m) / Jeff Halpern ($0.600m) / Maxim Lapierre ($0.900m)
Tom Pyatt ($0.500m) / Lars Eller ($1.270m) / Max Pacioretty ($0.910m)

DEFENSEMEN
Andrei Markov ($5.750m) / Josh Gorges ($1.100m)
Jaroslav Spacek ($3.833m) / P.K. Subban ($0.875m)
Hal Gill ($2.250m) / Alexandre Picard ($0.600m)

GOALTENDERS
Carey Price ($2.750m) /Alex Auld ($1.000m)

On the Block:
Andrei Kostitsyn
Brian Gionta
Scott Gomez
Andrei Markov

Roman Hamrlik

Must be great offers, Brian and Scott requires a top 6 young forwards, Andrei requires top 4 D-man or prospects.

Untouchables
Carey Price
Mike Cammalleri
Tomas Plekanec
Lars Eller
P.K. Subban

There's no way that the Habs would trade their captain and there's also no way he would waive his NTC. Don't waste your time there! ;)

As for Markov, he is likely done for the season. His career may be over. Why would a team trade for him, especially since he is an UFA to be?

BillyShoe1721

Terriers
Mar 29, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
I can see maybe trying to deal his UFA rights considering he's one of the best in the NHL when healthy, but other than that he has no value, and MTL would be better off keeping him.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Couple things:

yes I am a commish, but NYC/nmc waives and trades go to ir4 and rr. I won't approve any unless there's a tie. (in which case one of them will let me kow)

will start working on rfas tonight. I answer rfa pms in the order I get them, so don't worry if you don't get a quick reply, you won't be forgotten ;) please include ahl salary if it's a 2way, this is important (and sometimes a bargaining chip). And "what does my guy want?" means he's holding out :p

:flames

still collecting offers for iffy, jbo, etc... Seeing who's interested so I can take that to their agents

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
Tonnes of interest in Weber and Suter - Unless your coming with a young proven player as a starting point, do not bother asking

Sullivan, Legwand, Dumont are still available for prospects

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
:bolts

The Lightning have been talking with several teams about filling our needs, but have yet to come to anything solid. While it is uncertain whether Lecavalier and Ohlund will waive, we will be entertaining offers for them. Ohlund won't take much, would like 2 top 6 forwards in return for Lecavalier.

Forgot About Drai

Dr Drai the Second
Jul 10, 2009
Edmonton
:wings

Looking to get younger on the defensive end. Willing to deal almost anybody except for Lidstrom,Datskuk and Zetterberg. Also looking for an upgrade in net

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
:stars have made a couple of deals, waiting on confirmation from the commisioners.

DEAL #1

:stars ACQUIRE JAMES SHEPPARD FROM WILD
04edfed1408989567e4a20b49991.jpeg

TO :stars:
James Sheppard

TO :wild:
Matt Niskanen

The Dallas Stars have acquired former first round pick James Sheppard from the Minnesota Wild in exchange for Matt Niskanen.

"The Stars feel that Sheppard has plenty of potential and a change in scenery is in need for the youngster."

Sheppard will be playing on the fourth line.

Erikkson - Richards - Neal
Morrow - Ribiero - Benn
Sutherby - Ott - Burish
Sheppard - Wandell - Segal
Brunnstrom - Barch

A centerman has been traded to a cup contender, not named Brad Richards, pending NTC.

Last edited:

this providence

Chips in Bed Theorem
Oct 19, 2008
St. Paul
Minnesota Wild confirm the James Sheppard - Matt Niskanen deal.

Quite frankly, we're fed up with seeing James Sheppard's face so we felt the need to move on. Sticking to the HF Boards stereotype, the Wild just had to bring in 'a local guy.' Matty Niskanen will try to find a way to figure into a pairing and we plan to have him develop a strong transition game. Which we're trying to get out of all of our defenseman.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:stars have made a couple of deals, waiting on confirmation from the commisioners.

DEAL #1

:stars ACQUIRE JAMES SHEPPARD FROM WILD
04edfed1408989567e4a20b49991.jpeg

TO :stars:
James Sheppard

TO :wild:
Matt Niskanen

The Dallas Stars have acquired former first round pick James Sheppard from the Minnesota Wild in exchange for Matt Niskanen.

"The Stars feel that Sheppard has plenty of potential and a change in scenery is in need for the youngster."

Sheppard will be playing on the fourth line.

Erikkson - Richards - Neal
Morrow - Ribiero - Benn
Sutherby - Ott - Burish
Sheppard - Wandell - Segal
Brunnstrom - Barch

A centerman has been traded to a cup contender, not named Brad Richards, pending NTC.

You are aware James Sheppard is out indefinitely and likely for the season, right?

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Update on Isles situation

2011 1st round pick = Some interest
D Mark Streit = 6 teams have interest
D James Wisniewski = 5 teams have shown interest
G Dwayne Roloson = 1 team has shown interest

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:caps

Looking like Tomas Fleischmann is on his way out of Washington, more to come.

3 offers for Tom Poti so far, and several for Karl Alzner.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
:panthers

Michael Frolik - Stephen Weiss - David Booth
Cory Stillman - Shawn Matthias - Rostislav Olesz
Chris Higgins - Steven Reinprecht - Radek Dvorak
Darcy Hordichuk - Marty Reasoner - Steve Bernier
Mike Santorelli
Byron Bitz

Bryan McCabe - Dennis Wideman
Dmitry Kulikov - Bryan Allen
Keaton Ellerby - Mike Weaver
Jason Garrison

Tomas Vokoun
Scott Clemmenson

Prospects
Jacob Markstrom
Erik Gudbranson
Nick Bjugstad

Keaton Ellerby
Colby Robak
Michael Repik
Alexander Salak
Quinton Howden
John McFarland
Alex Petrovic

Evgeni Dadanov
AJ Jenks
Drew Shore
Josh Birkhlolz
Corban Knight
Connor Brickley
Adam Comrie​

Red players will not be moving. Blue players are actively being shopped, will take a bidding war. The rest can still be had but dont expect anything.

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
100x100-Carolina-Hurricanes.jpg

Carolina Hurricanes: Players of interest

Joni Pitkanen - Has recieved one quality offer, we are not yet completely sold on moving him, and will look to re-sign him if we don't find the #1 Best deal.

Jussi Jokinen - We're looking to package Jokinen with any prospects or picks aside from Skinner for a 1-2 D-man.

Sergei Samsonov - An affordable winger right here for those teams looking to make a push for the playoffs. No Interest yet.

Chad Larose - Waiting on confirmation from GM.

Ian White - Must move D-man, Looking for Forward help, willing to add a prospect to sweeten the deal.

Tuomo Ruutu - Can be moved in a package for a Top 2 D-man.

The Carolina Hurricanes will first look to improve Defense, and once it has been stabilized, we will then move on to our Forward group.​

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad