GM Game #2-OB5, SJSharks39, LatvianTwist-Sign Ups!

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
@OB5 what's going to happen with Dustin Byfuglien? Should I keep him as suspended, move him to LTIR, or activate him?

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Well I guess I can take Nashville for 2nd team.

Around all day for business. Avs roster and needs are up and Nashville will be rebuilding. So DM me!

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Sharks are retooling. We are actively looking to move Dillon, Melker, Jones, Dell, etc. Anyone is available for the right price though but our players have value.

Wild are completely rebuilding. Just tearing it down. Everyone is available including Dumba, Brodin, Zucker, Parise, Suter, etc.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
:sabres retooling. Would like to move one of Montour/Risto/Miller for a forward.

Might be interested in acquiring a 1A/1B to split with Ullmark or a young backup with potential.

Can move any of our UFAs for cheap too and can retain (Especially Vesey, Sheary, Rodrigues and Bogosian).

:coyotes

Want to contend since we believe we can go far in a weak pacific.

Priority is acquiring the best Top-6 C we can. Second focus would be getting a defensive top-4 RD. All prospects and young players available to fill these spots (Hayton, Soderstrom, Chychrun, etc.)

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:nucks

Looking to compete for a playoff spot. Biggest needs are adding a top 6 winger and possibly upgrading our defense. Could package Troy Stecher and Adam Gaudette/Thatcher Demko/Joshua Leivo for an upgrade on defense or up front.

Thatcher Demko could be moved. Not really looking for futures though unless it's for a RH'ed defensive prospect.

Also looking to find a taker for Loui Eriksson. Can retain and add sweetener where needed.

Brandon Sutter/Sven Baertschi available with up to 50% retention.

Josh Leivo could be moved for a pick.

Last edited:

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
:wings

Looking to acquire a 1B goalie to play with Howard. Can trade Bernier and other assets. I'd prefer to keep Larkin, Mantha, and Athanasiou.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
:avs Looking to contend. Looking for top 6 W, top 4 D, 3C. Mack, Rantanen, Makar, Byram and Girard not available. Looking to move on from EJ, Jost, Cole. All picks in play as well as higher end prospects like Newhook, Bowers and Timmins for the right pieces

:nashville Full on rebuild, will negotiate on anyone except Tolvanen and Fabbro as we feel they are pieces we can build around. Looking for high picks and prospects.

The phone lines are open, toll free! Lets do business.

Last edited:

bertty

Jun 6, 2017
Rangers want to trade Kreider asap. Best offer until tomorow afternoon will win

OB5

May 2, 2015
Keep in mind the game is not open yet. Let’s get these teams claimed

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:hawks

Needs: Picks and Prospects
Untouchable: Toews, Kane, DeBrincat, Strome, Dach, Keith, Boqvist
Available: Nylander, Kubalik, Caggiula, Gustafsson, Murphy, De Haan
Shopping: Lehner, Crawford, Shaw, Z.Smith, Carpenter, Kampf, Maatta

:panthers

Needs: Top-nine Center, Top-nine Winger, Bottom pair Defenceman, Backup Goalie
Untouchable: Barkov, Huberdeau, Trochek, Dadonov, Hoffman, Ekblad, Yandle, Bobrovsky
Probably not moving: Connolly, Vatrano, Acciari, Sceviour, Boyle, Stralman, Matheson
Available: Toninato, Hawryluk, Malgin, Pysyk, Weegar, J.Brown + ALL Picks and Prospects

Likely gonna keep a bit more "traditional" with the Panthers (i.e not blowing up my roster, simply looking to add depth across the board) while I'm open to more "outside the box" ideas with the Blackhawks. Obviously we have to wait for the game to start, but I don't anticipate waiting long to move one (or both) or Lehner/Crawford.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad