GM Game #2 by donut, CTG, and JW

sasha barkov

Nov 4, 2016
:devils
Looking to trade Cammaleri and Schnieder.

Looking for Potential #2 LHD defenseman and picks.

Entertain me with offers!

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
:pens

Around to talk trade.

Chris Kunitz available for a pick/prospect- willing to retain.

Fleury available for picks/prospects.

Thinking about packaging Conor Sheary or Justin Schultz for a young 3rd line C that does not need protected. Willing to listen to aky ideas on those guys, though.

Derrick Pouliot available for a forward in a similar situation.

Dabest

Nov 22, 2015
:canes

Looking to acquire a potential or young 1C

Could move One of Hanifin/Slavin/Faulk

Also looking to move Fleury/McKeown

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:avs

I've got a lot of pms and am on my phone right now, so I'm afraid I'll get back to those later this afternoon / evening.

Tyutin, Iginla, Beauchemin, Soderberg, Colborne, Bourque, Gelinas, Mitchell, all available for cheap! Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!

Continuing to take offers on Duchene and Landeskog. Had several good defense prospects and young defensmen put on the table so far, mainly for Duchene. The best one for him will win. Shoot me your ideas if you've got a high end defense prospect or young defensman. The closer it is to a 1 for 1 valuewise (similiar to Jones / Johansen), the more favourably it will be regarded.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs

We would like to add a top 2 LHD, a top 6 center and maybe a top 6 winger.

Brendan Gallagher could be available but only in a deal for a top pairing LHD under 30 years old with term or a young proven top 6 center.

Nathan Beaulieu is also in play but won't be traded until we trade for a defenseman.

Every prospects except Sergachev (unless in a package for a young proven top pairing LHD) and picks are in play.

:habs still this

BTW, JW will post the game thread later today!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad