Line Combos: GM/Coaching criticism

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
I dread to think we’re going to allow him to do the draft next week you know what we’re going to get potential potential potential no heart no heart no heart No trust factor with this man fire Dubis now
5'10 D & 5'9 F incoming

Donnie740

May 28, 2021
No way, pre-McDavid era Oiler always had 1OA.
Anyway, on my local radio, hosts pointed out habs just made a simple change in their style. They moved up their defensemen and forced Leafs to play dump and chase. Either Leafs so locked into making a play or Leafs did not want to play dump and chase, Leafs could not counter to the habs' change. So, that is on the Coach.

Novice fans can’t comprehend why the “puck possession” freewheeling skate around style failed so miserably.

Dump and chase is what wins in the playoffs.

Keefe and Dubas still haven’t realized this fact.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
If today's Shanny message is same old same old story to fans then that's it for me for a year sabbatical .. 5 years of this core failing is enough for me especially with forwards .. next year if nothing changes then team will be on outside of playoffs when back to old division .. and there will be zero trade value left in Mitch at that point .. it will be a flat our CAP crusher .. today a trade could still be done with Mitch and Rielly and CAP freed up to improve team as a playoff team
I’m with you, if it’s status quo I’ll skid posting here until next years playoff choke. I’ll assume after that both Shanny and Dubas will finally be gone, but you never can assume just how stupid MLSE board is?

Reactions: FraumBallard

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad