GDT: Gm 9: San Jose Sharks @ Boston Bruins - 10/24/13 - 7P ET - NHLN-US NESN 98.5 FM

Boy Hedican

Homer Jr, friends call me Ho-Ju
Jul 12, 2006
Earff
SJ doesn't impress me too much, they're a perimeter team that gets their wins on the PP, nothing's changed with them and that's why the struggle in the playoffs.

Sorry, had to chime in. Very reasonable posts until i read this. You haven't watched the sharks at all. We have been winning by ES goals. Last seasons hot start was PP. not saying out PP isn't dangerous, but you're just spitting the ignorant fan perspective.

Tattoo You

Mar 1, 2013
Crossfire Hurricane
Bergeron was owning at the dot last night... Thornton was terrible.

Not concerned but aware that Thorty is winding down, just can`t keep or nor be effective against good skating teams.
Seeing as Bergy was 13/2 @ 86.7% and Jumbo Joe was 3/9 @ 25% on face offs, I'm going to suss that post above yours referred to Joe Thornton.

Seeing Shawn scream down the right side and ripping one off the iron is all the reminder I need that for what he does, he's the best in the game. I wish he was a little more aggressive at times, sure. But I'd rather have a guy that can play the game any day.
Well put, mate!

unifiedtheory

Twitter: @ut_pez
Jun 18, 2007
Burnaby, B.C.
Thread of the year candidate. Until next week when some Habs fans and Canucks fans find something the Bruins did to rile up mass hysteria when it was really something very inconsequential. I've posted before that I find it amazing just how much those two fan bases hate the Bruins.
Canuck fans will ALWAYS loathe the Bruins. We ruined their coronation. Seriously, they were openly discussing whether they should lose a game in Boston so they could be crowned on home ice in game 5.

Nothing will take that taste from their mouths, I still hear it everytime I wear anything Bruins out of the house (which is basically everyday). They are so so SO bitter.

I love it.

ksp1957

Apr 11, 2006
South Shore
Thread of the year candidate. Until next week when some Habs fans and Canucks fans find something the Bruins did to rile up mass hysteria when it was really something very inconsequential. I've posted before that I find it amazing just how much those two fan bases hate the Bruins.

I think it's a matter of pride those two fan bases hate our team. The fans of the two Premier Soccer League divers of the NHL hate the Bruins. Too bad they can't stand seeing their teams outworked and lose.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Canuck fans will ALWAYS loathe the Bruins. We ruined their coronation. Seriously, they were openly discussing whether they should lose a game in Boston so they could be crowned on home ice in game 5.

Nothing will take that taste from their mouths, I still hear it everytime I wear anything Bruins out of the house (which is basically everyday). They are so so SO bitter.

I love it.

And I remember discussions about how superior their defense was and how Seids wouldn't even dress for them.

That whole fan base was convinced that they were entitled to the Cup.

ksp1957

Apr 11, 2006
South Shore
And I remember discussions about how superior their defense was and how Seids wouldn't even dress for them.

That whole fan base was convinced that they were entitled to the Cup.

Their team will win the Cup one of these years. I probably won't be alive to see it though. :naughty: 40 years IS a long time.:D:naughty::naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad