GDT: Gm 9 - New York Islanders @ Boston Bruins/10-23-14/7P ET/NESN, MSG+, 98.5 FM

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I just think it was a massive mistake to compromise our D like that when we already knew there could be issues with our scoring this season.

Just too many mistakes that end up in the back of our net when we don't have the offense to counter them. Very frustrating to watch this team struggle.

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
I really hope Chara is just day to day or something of that extent. We're done without him.

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
I missed the game, coles notes? Looks like bad game while down to 5 D during the 1st and 2nd, and then a Bruins dominated 3rd. About right? Nice to see Kelly get another point. That line man.

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Only good thing is Z played a shift after that. Doesn't mean anything though, he's tough as nails.

YNWABoston

Aug 3, 2005
Boston, MA
Aaron Ward @TSNAaronWard
Boston Bruins Zdeno Chara has suspected left knee injury. Expected to undergo further tests/evaluation at hospital. #TSN

If you're religious now would be a good time to pray.

BRUINS since 1995

May 10, 2010
Au pays de la neige
Hope Chara comes back soon.

Bart had a good game. Ain't a fan, but brings mobility to our D core. Actually a good fit.

Now, most were saying last season was nothing - President is sh...- all what counts is playoff.

Now the same are saying this team sucks in the season. Make your choice!

We are still in a playoff spot, and we basically played our historical bad match up in this beginning of the season.

Tonights third was good. Let's be patient. Season is really long!

Go Bruins

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Aaron Ward @TSNAaronWard
Boston Bruins Zdeno Chara has suspected left knee injury. Expected to undergo further tests/evaluation at hospital. #TSN

If you're religious now would be a good time to pray.

jesus

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
Any of you guys get a playoff hockey feel from that game? Refs let a ton go on both sides. I thought it was a pretty physical high flying game, yet only 2 penalties all game.

YNWABoston

Aug 3, 2005
Boston, MA
Amalie Benjamin @AmalieBenjamin
Dougie Hamilton saying, "We're aware that he's hurt," was the closest anyone came to saying anything about the Chara situation.

Just get the feeling we should start bracing for a potentially serious injury.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad