GDT: GM 81 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Flames | Tues, Apr 16 | 7:00PM PST | SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grip it N RYP it

Apr 20, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Live look at Toccs since symptoms:

efca4f2023a1e5b58dce2955b663920c99688edf.gif

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
This guy’s NHL career is going to be short if he doesn’t grow a brain. Can’t get away with murder like you can in the AHL.
The bizarre part is that he’s a concussion victim himself, you’d think going through that would make you think twice before doing it to someone else but nope. He won’t fight due to his own concussion history and throws cheapshots so eventually things will boil over with opponents and even his own teammates

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
So if Dallas loses their final game on Wednesday to St Louis, which is very possible...and if we beat the Flames and Jets, which is also possible...we would win the conference....and probably play the Las Vegas Golden Knights first round...

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
So if Dallas loses their final game on Wednesday to St Louis, which is very possible...and if we beat the Flames and Jets, which is also possible...we would win the conference....and probably play the Las Vegas Golden Knights first round...

While it’s amazing how many moving parts there still are with so few remaining games to play, I’m not getting worked up about opponents. A great matchup on paper can work out terribly in reality and vice versa.

Bobby9

Feb 10, 2019
Probably a good one to get Demko in for.

Lock up the division, have a nice celebration at home, then rest the big guns (Miller, Boesser, Hughes, Petey, etc.) for the final game of the season against the Jets.
Can’t wait to watch Bains and Raty play in Wpg.

Reactions: Chiripa20

M2Beezy

Sponsor
May 25, 2014
While it’s amazing how many moving parts there still are with so few remaining games to play, I’m not getting worked up about opponents. A great matchup on paper can work out terribly in reality and vice versa.
Preds are the most likely it seems, which sucks for travel. Still possible the Kings or Knights if we win the conference or lose the division...wild stuff..

Reactions: SeawaterOnIce

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Probably a good one to get Demko in for.

Lock up the division, have a nice celebration at home, then rest the big guns (Miller, Boesser, Hughes, Petey, etc.) for the final game of the season against the Jets.
Get the 1 point and have the option to rest guys vs Winn.

Reactions: Kryten

M2Beezy

Sponsor
May 25, 2014
The feeling that this city is gonna feel real playoff hockey for the first time in 9 years is finally starting to hit me
I only started watching hockey in 2011 so is all i can refer to, but i felt then and 2012 the city was far crazier behind the team then now. Where the bandwagoners at we need em!

LemonSauceD

The Negotiator
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
The bizarre part is that he’s a concussion victim himself, you’d think going through that would make you think twice before doing it to someone else but nope. He won’t fight due to his own concussion history and throws cheapshots so eventually things will boil over with opponents and even his own teammates
RIP Colby Cave, he absolutely knocked the shit out of Pisspisil.

He’s been knocked out on more than one occasion. Just a braindead player.

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016
I’ve been playing Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time again and found out something new. In Lord Jabu Jabu’s belly you can activate the switches on the ceiling that open doors by throwing Princess Ruto at them. Can also throw her at the bubbles to kill them.
IMG_0185.png

Also, get a point to clinch the division over those asshat Oilers.

Reactions: Nopefully

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
I only started watching hockey in 2011 so is all i can refer to, but i felt then and 2012 the city was far crazier behind the team then now. Where the bandwagoners at we need em!

we lost almost a decade of kids who would be canucks superfans by now, and the 2011 team also had the two previous years’ playoff runs to build on

bandwagon doesn’t happen overnight, needs a good runway to attract hop ons

1713142214710.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad