GDT: [GM 77] Vancouver Canucks @ Los Angeles Kings | Saturday, April 6th | 7:00PM PST | SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
Not sure why I'm getting worked up given this is what I expected.

At least I'm feeling vindicated for doubting this team. Still a fan, but there's a lot of work to do to improve the fortunes of this team.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Anyway...this game sucked. I'm kind of annoyed i spent the time procrastinating on what i should really be doing, to watch the disaster unfold. Very uninspiring hockey.

Which i guess is fair. They've got very little to play for at this point. But have some pride at least. lol.
Couldnt even stand up for their captain, against a Moore again

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Really makes me question the hockey intelligence of this fanbase sometimes. Truly.

That goal against doesn’t matter in the slightest. The PP has been bad for months and cost an endless amount of games. Needed a goal there and once again they can’t get it done.

It's very rudimentary sort of fanning to just blame the goalie on everything.

I mean yeah, he kinda sucked on that anyway. But bigger picture, there are far more pressing concerns. Like...why that even happened in the first place.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Surely the most lifeless and disappointing games of the season for the Canucks. Their best players, other than Hughes, were MIA. If this is all they have to offer heading into the post season, the Canucks will be breaking out the golf clubs early.

But just goes to show how much the Canucks rely on goaltending. DeSmith tonight looked like the second coming of Delia and Martin.

Hughes looks exhausted to me.....and the playoffs haven't even started.

Reactions: Indiana

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
In fairness - I didn’t love the first three goals.

Hard to fault him on the last three - but at this time of year, you need goalies to rob the odd goal. DeSmith hasn’t really given us that sort of opportunity.

I feel the exact opposite. To put it respectfully. Again I haven’t seen the 4th or 6th but every goal I saw was a team effort, or lack thereof and we are kicking one guy over it. That’s my issue.

Reactions: quat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad