GDT: GM 74: Vancouver's Millionaire vs. Colorado Avalanche - Mar 26 - 7:00PM PST - SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Those jerseys have given me bad memories.

Hopefully they dont overlook this game. Back 2 back for a non playoff team.

BassMason

Dec 1, 2006
The Millionaire's jerseys are gorgeous. I don't know how anybody could think differently.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Farhan Lalji ‏@FarhanLaljiTSN 7 hrs7 hours ago
#canucks send Adam Clendening to Utica

Vancouver Canucks ‏@VanCanucks 6 hrs6 hours ago
"I'm ahead of him in goals, but he leads in assists - we're both mad about it" - Henrik, on his points battle with Daniel

Elliott Pap ‏@ElliottPap 4 hrs4 hours ago
H.Sedin (tongue-in-cheek) on Daniel being 19 pts ahead of 2013-14 total:“I thought he was done so I’m really pleased where he is." #Canucks

Jeff Paterson ‏@patersonjeff 5 hrs5 hours ago
8 points out of #NHL scoring lead, #Canucks Daniel scoffed at the idea of late push for the title: 'that's a non-issue'

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Article on Richie's injury:
Richardson has tried everything to cure his ailment. The micro-fracture won’t fully heal until the off-season when the ankle won’t be subjected to quick starts and stops, the whack of an opposition stick or the thud of a puck. He has tried to stay off the foot and take the pressure off with a walking boot. And the Canucks have tried to get by without his gritty presence, penalty kill proficiency and leadership. The pending 30-year-old unrestricted free agent has 21 points (8-13) in 45 games.

“After the Philly game, I just didn’t feel good,†Richardson said after Wednesday’s practice. “I felt pretty good until the incident happened — I got tangled up weird — and I tweaked it a bit and had to take some time off because I took a step back. When I took the skate off, I could barely walk the next day. It’s a bit of a pain issue and function as well. It’s one of those things. I could try to play and if I had another setback, it could be the rest of the year. We’re trying to manage it to where I can get back in and not be back out again.
http://www.theprovince.com/sports/hockey/canucks-hockey/Kuzma+Brad+Richardson+feeling+pain+taking/10919777/story.html

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Another good read on Vrby:
“If both sides are happy, which I hope, I wouldn’t mind staying here,†added Vrbata. “I was coming to a new team and I didn’t know how it was going to go, and they didn’t know me or how I would fit in. But the players, coaches and trainers are great people, and that’s important to me. From Day 1, it’s been perfect.
http://www.theprovince.com/sports/hockey/canucks-hockey/Vrbata+exceeding+expectations+across+board/10919608/story.html

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Blah, Varlamov just had a terrible (short) game. 3 goals on 7 shots and then got yanked. He'll probably have a great bounce back game tomorrow.

TJ21

SURVIVED JIMBOCALYPSE - 12/5/2021
Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver

I definitely wouldn't mind Vrby back at all, provided its at a cheaper rate. Maybe 2-3 mil. he would be 35 (?) by that time, so that's something to remember when throwing money his way, but having a sniper-esque player who can push guys like virtanen and shinkaruk if they can make the team would be a nice plus. Love me some Vrby dances.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
I definitely wouldn't mind Vrby back at all, provided its at a cheaper rate. Maybe 2-3 mil. he would be 35 (?) by that time, so that's something to remember when throwing money his way, but having a sniper-esque player who can push guys like virtanen and shinkaruk if they can make the team would be a nice plus. Love me some Vrby dances.

If he plays anything like he has he'll get $4m-5m again.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Little concerned with us likely getting a pissed off varlamov tomorrow, he usually is strong in bounce back games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad