GDT: GM 74: Vancouver's Millionaire vs. Colorado Avalanche - Mar 26 - 7:00PM PST - SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Your Vancouver Millionaire, Chris Tanev:
Tanev%20Monopoly%20Man_zpsprvmpyrv.jpg

VS.

Not Your Colorado Avalanche:
nordiques.jpg

A Wild #$% Guess at the Canucks' Lineup:

GUYS WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO SCORE:
Danny Boy - Hanky Panky - Brrrrreat!
Abbbbbbbbbs - Other Bo(nino) - Vrbeastmode
Ronnies Hockeys- Bo Jesus - The Great Dane
Derek "Medicine Hat" Dorsett - Linden "Medicine Hat" Vey - Sergio Momesso

GUYS WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO KEEP THE PUCK OUT OF OUR NET:
Steady Eddie - $$$$$$$
Hamhoose - The Other, Other Weber
Stanchion - Little Caesars

THE LAST LINE OF EVERYTHING:
King Taco

Lame GDT by Mr. Canucklehead.​

Last edited:

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
Also I highly recommend asking any of your slavic friends how to pronounce "Radim Vrbata" correctly. You will never go back to the old way.

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
Av's one of the hotter teams in the league as of late, Canucks playing in Millionaires gear (0 for 3), and whens the last time we've won 4 in a row?

With all that said I'm confident they finally overcome these things tomorrow night. :yo:

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
I'd like to beat the Avalanche tomorrow and end their run. That team needs to go back to the drawing board. They've got some great pieces so I'm not talking about a total rebuild, but what they've got going obviously isn't working. Everyone knew it when they looked at the advanced stats last year and those poor advanced stats are bearing themselves out this year.

Bro Horvat

2011 Truther
Mar 20, 2013
Vancouver
Av's one of the hotter teams in the league as of late, Canucks playing in Millionaires gear (0 for 3), and whens the last time we've won 4 in a row?

With all that said I'm confident they finally overcome these things tomorrow night. :yo:

Think we've only worn those twice. But still, 0-2

Bro Horvat

2011 Truther
Mar 20, 2013
Vancouver
They'll wear that hideous Millionaires jersey (cream colour? yuck) but not the skate.

I mean cmon.

Nostalgia blinds you my friend. Millionaires jerseys are gorgeous pieces of design; Skate jerseys (even though I have one) are just a retro piece of nostalgia. There is nothing really special about them.

CP

Thou shalt not Tank
Mar 8, 2008
0 for 2 wearing the V. Don't despair.

The Lorax guilt tripped the Onceler.
So He had a heart-to-heart with Bo saying, “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.â€

Expect a huge game from Bo.
3-2 Canucks with Bo winning it in OT.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
The common thread in games with throwback jerseys is we scored first both times...and lost.

Clearly the plan then should be to get scored on first.

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
The common thread in games with throwback jerseys is we scored first both times...and lost.

Clearly the plan then should be to get scored on first.

Let the other team score twice then come back, it is disaster when we score the first two as in the Columbus game. Calgary comes back from big deficits but the Canucks have come back for 2-0 deficits what 4 times in the last 10 of so?

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
another team on the tail end of a back-to-back.

Yeah the schedule is very favourable for us to finish out the year, definitely makes up for the grueling schedule we had earlier in the season and I'm glad things are a little "easier" going into the playoffs!

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
Yeah the schedule is very favourable for us to finish out the year, definitely makes up for the grueling schedule we had earlier in the season and I'm glad things are a little "easier" going into the playoffs!

Which it should be every year for the team with the most travel.

hackey

Oh Did I Offend You
Aug 18, 2003
That's Too Bad
Visit site
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad