GDT: GM 74: Vancouver's Millionaire vs. Colorado Avalanche - Mar 26 - 7:00PM PST - SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon
Sounds like Richardson won't be back this season. Best case is playoffs although it seems like he needs more then just rest to become fully healed.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Sounds like Richardson won't be back this season. Best case is playoffs although it seems like he needs more then just rest to become fully healed.

We finish up against Arizona and Edmonton. I think those are two games you want to get Richardson in just so he isn't going into the playoffs ice cold. We can simply manage his minutes, which I suspect we will be doing regardless.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Kassian still out?

Linden said this weekend at the best. I'm thinking Saturday barring any setbacks.

I think we'll see him in the regular season for a few more games, but other than that, unnecessary top lay him until the playoffs start. Sounds like it could be a day-to-day thing, one day he's good to play, the next it's hurting, or that's how I interpreted it, kind of.

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
Hm, our third consecutive opponent playing us on night #2 of a back-to-back. And Dallas will make it four. Scheduling gods be in our favor recently.

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
Would like coach to keep the same lines:

Sedins-Burr
Higgins-Bonino-Vrbata
Kenins-Horvat-Hansen
Matthias-Vey-Dorsett

But give Stanton some game action. After all he didn't want McMillan to be rusty going into the playoffs right? Haven't liked Spieska and I doubt they'd scratch the veteran guy in such a scenario:

Edler-Tanev
Hamhuis-Weber
Stanton-Bieksa

Hyzer

Jimbo is fired - the good guys won
Aug 10, 2012
Vancouver
Maybe if we ask nicely, Stamkos and Karlsson will give us the phone number of their witch doctor.
:sarcasm:

Jyrki21

2021-12-05
Sponsor
Also I highly recommend asking any of your slavic friends how to pronounce "Radim Vrbata" correctly. You will never go back to the old way.
Apart from sometimes putting the stress on the wrong syllable, my understanding is that his is considerably less massacred by English speakers than many other foreign names (like Chara or Kenins). Just switched into North American English phonetics (like pronouncing the "T" as a "D", but we'd do that even for a player from, like, England).

Now if there was a "Ř" or two in there, all bets are off. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad