GDT: Gm 71: Boston Bruins @ Phoenix Coyotes | 3/22/14 | 9P ET | NESN | 98.5 FM

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
The way the Bruins are playing I don't think anyone other than maybe UMass Lowell could beat them these days; hope the leave the Habs for roadkill....Detroit in the first round? hmmm....Zetteberg and Datsyk back? that would really suck

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
2 more for the longest B's streak ever, correct?

There have been some good teams over that time, and although win streaks don't always correlate with greatness, it's a a damn good sign something is very right with this team.

They have 2 home games now too, but against MTL and Chicago going to be tough to get there.

Can not wait for Monday I pick up my new car and got the day off from work to watch the Bruins beat the snot out of the Habs!!!!!

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Erik Oliverman Larsson, cousin of Carl Söderström? :laugh:
But yeah, he had a good game. :)

He should change his name to Erik Larsman Oliversson and start a collaboration with Jeff Lynne.

Jeffe Lynne- now I got that song in my head

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
The way the Bruins are playing I don't think anyone other than maybe UMass Lowell could beat them these days; hope the leave the Habs for roadkill....Detroit in the first round? hmmm....Zetteberg and Datsyk back? that would really suck
Bring them on! This team is on a mission.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Didn't hear his name much at all, which means he was doing something right. Heard his name a lot every game for the past week or so.

He failed to clear the zone once in the first, which led to extensive pressure from Phoenix, and had the penalty that they scored the 2-1 goal on. After that he was quietly good, I suppose. Not nearly as good as last game, though.

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
12 Straight wins with 2 of their top 6 defencemen on the sidelines.:amazed: This is the deepest Bruins' team I have ever seen.

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
12 Straight wins with 2 of their top 6 defencemen on the sidelines.:amazed: This is the deepest Bruins' team I have ever seen.

If Healthy they would be able to roll 4 D pairs and still have a guy in the press box who would be starting on 15+ other teams

Chara-Sides
Mez-Hamilton
Krug-Boychuck
Bart-Miller

McQuaid-Potter

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Ya Baby .......Keep it going boys ! Who's next ? ......Montreal Diving Club :rant:

picture.php

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul

I feel the same way DKH , it would be a great 1st round tuneup , beat the wings and they are ready to go deep :nod:

brighteststars

Feb 11, 2014
Awesome character win tonight. B's really demonstrated their tenacity and depth. I'm also glad Iggy got back on track with a pair. Keep it going on Montreal!

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Was in attendance for this one, had to be 50/50 Bruins and Yotes fans in the rink which made for a great atmosphere - glad the boys could dig deep and pull out the win for me!

dilldog

May 28, 2012
Loved this game....there are game changers on this team. Go ahead, poke them. Great response. Looking forward to the play offs.

jdz

May 22, 2013
Awesome character win tonight. B's really demonstrated their tenacity and depth. I'm also glad Iggy got back on track with a pair. Keep it going on Montreal!

I must have missed something...Iggy got back on track? He's been en fuego lately.

unifiedtheory

Twitter: @ut_pez
Jun 18, 2007
Burnaby, B.C.
I'm trying really hard to not get as excited as I am for this team.

I gave them no chance tonight. They looked gassed, 4 in 6 in three time zones will do that but tonight they showed so much ****ing grit.

I want the playoffs to start, right now.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
didn`t see nor record the game, looked like a ton of B`s fans in Phoenix

Unbelievable that this team has looked at those back to backers and spit right in their face...what`s their record in the second game anyone know??

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Out of the 12, that's the hardest they've had to work for the W.

Yotes really, REALLY wanted that.

But, NO!!.

Too bad, Doan. Would have made a great Bruin. Phoenix is gorgeous, though. And, you never have to mow your lawn. That, and if you own a high performance car, the roads are just INSANE.

But I'd rather mow my lawn and be a Bruin.

:laugh: logical conclusion. :laugh:

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I'm trying really hard to not get as excited as I am for this team.

I gave them no chance tonight. They looked gassed, 4 in 6 in three time zones will do that but tonight they showed so much ****ing grit.

I want the playoffs to start, right now.

if it helps, my season in NHL14 is in the playoffs:sarcasm:

Up against a weak Hurricane`s team in round 1....I`ll keep ya posted

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad