GDT: Gm 71: Boston Bruins @ Phoenix Coyotes | 3/22/14 | 9P ET | NESN | 98.5 FM

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
I can't believe I just watched this team consistently get stronger the longer the game went on considering they were in a back-to-back (and 4 in 6) on the road with ridiculous travel.

^ THIS ^:yo::yo: and I just love to see Merlot score:razz: (go ahead and match lines 1-2-3...our 4th liners will get you!)

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Hell of a road game you guys played. Another relentless night of pressure on the puck. There are few teams that can match up physically with you guys. As I said in the last thread a week or so ago, the east is going to have to figure things out if they expect to beat the bruins.

David Krejci*

I don't care about the streak or anything, but that was a character win. They showed some great battle, and some real nastiness.

Bizarro Bandwagoner

Jan 30, 2010
Maine
What an impressive win. Phoenix would have been much better off keeping it a low energy game with as little hitting as possible. This team feeds off that ****.

12 in a row, not too shabby. :yo:

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
Hell of a road game you guys played. Another relentless night of pressure on the puck. There are few teams that can match up physically with you guys. As I said in the last thread a week or so ago, the east is going to have to figure things out if they expect to beat the bruins.

Good good game bud.. That was just insane.. wow I am so ramped up right now..

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
Tonight is an example of why we are going to win the Cup.Like Chicago last year,we are now mentally prepared for the playoff grind.

I'm with you.. This team is on a mission. They are HUNGRY!! Nothing better than a team that has players who are hungry to win.. I am not even listening to the folks who are saying we are peaking to early blah blah that's BS.. This team is just good, real good!

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I'll say one thing EOL really impressed the crap out of me- complete package

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I wish Claude would tell Jamie he likes that cool necklace

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011

Your team has some pretty good (and tough) players too, and Mike Smith is a darn good goalie.
Good Luck!

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston

Unlike your team, it usually means a lot of diving and penalty kills. You have a good team there that plays the right way. Always been a huge Doan fan. Good luck the rest of the way, sorry we had to take 4 pts from you.

Well, not sorry, but you catch my drift.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Really glad to see Hamilton has his confidence back.

We need him to be really strong in the playoffs. Went through a bit of a rough stretch but he's worked it off nicely.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
I'll say one thing EOL really impressed the crap out of me- complete package

Erik Oliverman Larsson, cousin of Carl Söderström? :laugh:
But yeah, he had a good game. :)

He should change his name to Erik Larsman Oliversson and start a collaboration with Jeff Lynne.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad