GDT: GM#67 LA Kings vs St. Louis Blues @7:30pm 3/7/19

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Did Jim just say "Back to our conversation."? Yes. Yes, he did. That is the exact problem with this **** broadcast - there is nothing professional about it. It's just two fools talking all game long. Jesus.

When it's 4 -0 and they're playing like this, what do you want them to do? You can't just keep taking about how bad they are , the defense sucks, can't score, blah blah blah... They've been more entertaining than the team.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
This is a personal problem for WD. If I was Blake I would have fired this bozo a long time ago and plant myself behind the bench to see what the f*** is going on.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
When it's 4 -0 and they're playing like this, what do you want them to do? You can't just keep taking about how bad they are , the defense sucks, can't score, blah blah blah... They've been more entertaining than the team.

I want them to call the game. No need to chat if they're doing that.

And yeah, it would be one thing if they chatted when we're down 4-0 in a meaningless season, but this is the rule and not the exception. They've stared doing this same kind of shit when the game was 1-0 with 10 minutes left or in the 3rd with five minutes down by one. No. They lack professionalism, period. If they are too bored with the on ice product to do their job then they need to find another avenue of employment because broadcasting is not about you, it is about your audience.

Last edited:

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
This gutless team says so much about Kopitar and Carter. Two players who have shown minimal passion in various points of their careers.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Kopitar and Carter just got older. They both have a lot of miles playing in a system that has worn down other players prematurely. I don't think it fair to question their legacy or we should lesson how great they were in 2012/13/14.

Kopitar on pace for 59 points, that would be two sub 60 point seasons with a massive MVP caliber season sandwiched between. If Kopitar is indeed now a 55 point guy, he sure as hell better keep it up defensively through a good chunk of this contract or it's going to be $10m a year Handzus.

Reactions: SettlementRichie10

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
Trying to think what was more traumatizing - watching The Kings game tonight or watching Leaving Neverland on HBO...

:tmi:

Ya, I’m going with Leaving Neverland.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Trying to think what was more traumatizing - watching The Kings game tonight or watching Leaving Neverland on HBO...

:tmi:

Ya, I’m going with Leaving Neverland.

Don't even know why people watched the Neverland crap

Last edited:

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Hey kings fans is it normal that your play by play guy like.. Doesnt give the play by play?? I mean, it's not radio, but if I wasn't watching the game I would have zero idea what the hell was happening with his calls

The Kings are as bad in the broadcast booth as they are on the ice, it's really a tough time for us.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Hey kings fans is it normal that your play by play guy like.. Doesnt give the play by play?? I mean, it's not radio, but if I wasn't watching the game I would have zero idea what the hell was happening with his calls
its infuriating

faust is capable of calling a good game but the broadcast turns into storytime with jimmy fox then they just start talking about random BS and making inside jokes

Reactions: lumbergh

Fat Elvis

El Guapo
Dec 25, 2003
On Lebowski's rug
Visit site
Kopitar and Carter just got older. They both have a lot of miles playing in a system that has worn down other players prematurely. I don't think it fair to question their legacy or we should lesson how great they were in 2012/13/14.

Kopitar on pace for 59 points, that would be two sub 60 point seasons with a massive MVP caliber season sandwiched between. If Kopitar is indeed now a 55 point guy, he sure as hell better keep it up defensively through a good chunk of this contract or it's going to be $10m a year Handzus.

Handzus shot more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad