GDT: GM#65 LA Kings vs Chicago Blackhawks @1:00pm 3/2/19

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
I actually don't mind these celeb guests.

For me it is just really awkward, Faust just doesn't seem like an easy guy to chat with, so there is a lot of mic silence with random words tossed it in. It just feels very unnatural. Honestly, if we had a more charismatic PxP guy it might not be nearly as bad.

kingsholygrail

Insurmountable Leads 1-3
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
5Dv0hlt.gif

11 in a row, here we come!

onlyalad

The bounce
Jan 13, 2008
Wife’s birthday
I watching the game and kings are up 3-0
She asks for a pizza run and since it is her birthday I go
Get back home and it is 3-3 when I get home

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
For me it is just really awkward, Faust just doesn't seem like an easy guy to chat with, so there is a lot of mic silence with random words tossed it in. It just feels very unnatural. Honestly, if we had a more charismatic PxP guy it might not be nearly as bad.

I think we've been spoiled with Miller.

And frankly I think it's awkward chemistry between Fox and Faust. On national TV Faust is great

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I really like the young players on this team.

A Hughes and Kaapo along with the other good young players in the pipeline will at least get the Kings on track pretty quickly.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Oof Quicks GAA this season is 3.31

And his save percentage is 0.89. Not sexy.

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
I think we've been spoiled with Miller.

And frankly I think it's awkward chemistry between Fox and Faust. On national TV Faust is great

You may be right about the Fox/Faust chemistry. I do agree that Faust is much better on national, I think that suits him better than being a play by play guy for a specific team.

Reactions: King'sPawn

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Nice that Kempe has finally got a point in his last 6 games. This guy will be a tease forever.

As long as Jeff Carter is his taking his time and spot, yeah. When Carter is injured he's on fire. Not much of a teasse tbh

AzKing

Feb 4, 2019
Newport Coast, CA
You may be right about the Fox/Faust chemistry. I do agree that Faust is much better on national, I think that suits him better than being a play by play guy for a specific team.

Faust is like a professional hired gun. You can put that guy as the play by play with any team and he would be solid but for a fanbase that has been spoiled with Miller for decades, it's a change that lacks that warmth.

Last edited:
Reactions: crassbonanza

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Kopitar can't put the puck in the net, so he launches himself instead

Sleeping Dog

Fan Since ‘68
Sep 21, 2013
LBC
Wife’s birthday
I watching the game and kings are up 3-0
She asks for a pizza run and since it is her birthday I go
Get back home and it is 3-3 when I get home
I’d be blaming her for all three Hawks goals. Notice that when you got back, LA scored.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Faust is like a professional hired gun. You can put that guy as the play by play with any team and he would be solid but for a fansbase that has been spoiled with Miller for decades, it's a change that lacks that warmth.

You kinda have to give time for him to be a fan of the team as well. Bob has decades to love the team. Not a fair comparison even though you're right.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad